Ninja: Evolution

by SasukeHawk
Ninja: Evolution
Begin your very own ninja adventure in this fast-pased Shinobi game based on Naruto https://discord.gg/tT5FrWb bleach fairy tail anime
In response to Niro1
So when will it be back up ? Also, can we as a community do anything to help out ?
In response to BlackOps353
BlackOps353 wrote:
So when will it be back up ? Also, can we as a community do anything to help out ?

I'll set up the server later today hopefully! It's gonna be up for another month, but after that, we'll see how the donations and stuff goes.
In response to Niro1
Ok , I really hope we can keep the server up. I feel the only thing stopping this server from being up, is the money.
I have set up a server! Although, I don't have any of the save files, so all characters are wiped atm. I'll see if I can do something about it.
Hey Niro. I need help. I made a character last night named "Rin" and got pretty far with him (I think lv 20). However, I logged in today and my character was completely replace with a different character of the same name. It had a different branch of the uchiha clan, it was only lv 5, and all my stats and items are gone. Is there any way I can get my old character from last night back? Its name was Rin and it had Sasuke Uchiha branch.
In response to KennyCool619
KennyCool619 wrote:
Hey Niro. I need help. I made a character last night named "Rin" and got pretty far with him (I think lv 20). However, I logged in today and my character was completely replace with a different character of the same name. It had a different branch of the uchiha clan, it was only lv 5, and all my stats and items are gone. Is there any way I can get my old character from last night back? Its name was Rin and it had Sasuke Uchiha branch.

All I can really do, is change it to sasuke branch. Most people got their save files overwritten by the old ones, and that's what has caused it.
Well, I guess if that is all you can do, I'd be fine with that. Then can you change Rin to Sasuke branch? And Thanks for helping me out.
In response to KennyCool619
KennyCool619 wrote:
Well, I guess if that is all you can do, I'd be fine with that. Then can you change Rin to Sasuke branch? And Thanks for helping me out.

Yeah. I'll do it whenever we're both on.
In response to Niro1
Ok. Thank you.
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
KennyCool619 wrote:

Yeah. I'll do it whenever we're both on.

Hey. On second thought, don't worry about it. I just made a different character and I kind of like him. This way It saves you the time of not having to change anything. Thanks for the help anyway. I really appreciate it. :)
Why is the game down again ?
Server is up and running. Not sure why it's not on the hub anymore
In response to Niro1
Yeah I just took that in xD. Everyone, join through pager.
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Server is up and running. Not sure why it's not on the hub anymore

My bad xD
It's back up on the hub again.
Scooz was here
Sorry everyone! Gonna have to put server up tommorow. Hopefully everyone will be there as well for the wipe!
Thank you for waiting
In response to Niro1
Niro1 wrote:
Sorry everyone! Gonna have to put server up tommorow. Hopefully everyone will be there as well for the wipe!
Thank you for waiting

What time?
In response to Duskstrike
Duskstrike wrote:
Niro1 wrote:
Thank you for waiting

What time?

In 4 hours from now.
Do a wipe for the players to return to play.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 27 28 29 30