In response to Kitsueki
It most certainly isn't. I'm also not saying I don't notice my friends are of different races. Since I pointed it out, obviously I do notice. Having friends of many different races proves that I don't care much for considering race when it comes to possible friendship. It's what they do/say that I care about.

I just don't understand why like 3 different people paged me calling me a racist haha. It's like the only thing they understood out of all of this thread was "Spunky_Girl *some words in English* racism *some more words in English*".
In response to Spunky_Girl
You can. But just because one half of the world decides to jump off a cliff doesn't mean that the other half must too. Unless it's like an epidemic that's causing people to jump off cliffs, then that would be crazy. Haha.

@Kitsueki True, discrimination is not always a bad thing. The ability to recognize a difference in two things and choose what one wants is necessary. However, bad choices do exist and the choice of a person of one race to see themselves as distinct and/or superior to another race is bad. I am not calling anyone a racist here, I am just attempting to warn of the preliminary symptoms before the full-blown disease. And, ridding yourself of discrimination does not entirely make you ignorant. It can also make you impervious to dealings of the world. Something that can be bliss, just like ignorance, but not exactly.
I'd say there's no special link going on here between first/native spoken language, and the propensity for being a prickly case when looking to receive help, or general behaviour, on these forums.

The observation made by OP seems to be a bit of fickle one unfortunately, pertaining to only quite recent things seen. I'm not even sure I'd go as far to suggest there is an "influx" of new programmers either particularly.

Historically certainly, our ban list for the forums has a higher proportion of first/native English speakers than the general forum population has, and a pretty fair spread of ages.
Page: 1 2 3