ID:1350938

So, one of the ads in rotation for the right-side ad box on game hub pages is for YouTube's Geek Week.

It offers an interactive Geek quiz (with a set of randomly rotating questions)

I got bored, so I've taken it a few times in the past few minutes.

My high score is 271, low was 236.

Anyone else mess with it yet? And if so, what's your score?
I only got a 191. It still said I'm officially a geek though. Some of those questions I had no idea cause I never watched that show or something.
Yeah, there are a few in there that I had to guess on (for instance, while I recognize Felicia Day, the actress, I've never seen the show that the clip of her is from, so I don't know what that character's name is). But, of course, the point is that you're not a true "geek" unless you have watched those shows...lol

But I love the range. There's one where the entire screen is bright red, and there are three RGB hex values to choose from, there are a few that are video-game related (who is this character?), there are a few that are science/physics related (diamonds; what are they made of? who's cat is this?), geeky TV shows (which Doctor is this?) etc.

Also, here's a link directly to a copy of the quiz if those of you reading this have not yet come across it on a game's hub page:

http://www.youtube.com/user/YouTubeUK/ geektest?feature=etp-iq-geu

There's a decent number of questions (each test gives you a random selection of 8 questions out of, I dunno, 20 or so total?), but you'll eventually have them all memorized, so after a few runs, it gets old.
Those countless hours of watching Minutephysics, Veritasium, and Numberphile paid off in a few of those questions, so I was happy.
First time got me a 193, but I took it a couple more times and got a 296.