Magic Awakening

by Pride Ravanok
Magic Awakening
A magical world, Join the adventure!
ID:1365312

Though my hands are full I have taken it upon myself to show signs of life for this game. Many assumed it was dead, I am here to tell you it is not. However busy I am with my beloved Pirates and a long ways away from completing ROTP. I assure fans of both or either i do not abandon a project, I finish what i start. However it may take long. But it will be done. Why would I do this? Why would someone juggle 2 projects ? Though I am offering these words to anyone who cares and to alleviate any fear of abandoning one game for the other, I do it simply because I can. I Can because I want to.. and I want to because I enjoy it.

The story I wont reveal as of yet! However I will tell you it is not based on Fairytail or any other anime this is a story of plenty imagination and beautiful art.

Nice bro
looks fun
That looks really good. Did someone from BYOND do that art, or are you commissioning someone off-site?
He has had someone off-site to do a few sprites.
Out of curiosity, is all the noise an attempt to stave off sprite rippers, or are those actually part of these sprites?
they have been distorted in hopes of keeping away the rippers.
In response to Pride Ravanok
It's kind of sad you have to do things like this.

But this looks really impressive, too bad we can't play it.
Nice.
Looks great, looking forward to it!
Looks amazing
We can play but... We just have to wait for a long months or a year idk i'm just gonna wait till the game got released and Pride that's an amazing artwork...

-Goodluck-
fairies aren't slutty enough, spider should be devouring that lumberjack guy, screw light fantasy go dark fantasy, berserk status k
^ Lol whut.
^^ smh letsu but nice work there pride ^_^
Looks like something you'd see inside Mellow Mushroom
In response to ABK Is Awesome
ABK Is Awesome wrote:
fairies aren't slutty enough, spider should be devouring that lumberjack guy, screw light fantasy go dark fantasy, berserk status k

Typical, yup.
2 years later, where mah game?
Lol.