ID:1391328

This Fall has finally kicked off with more anime that i expected.

Ace of Diamond
Golden Time
Log Horizon
Magi 2
Hajime no Ippo 3
Kuroko no Basuke 2
Kill la Kill
Tokyo Ravens
Yozakura Quartet
Kyoukai no Kanata
Yowamushi Pedal
BlazBlue
Strike the Blood
Freezing 2
Infinite Stratos 2

Kill La Kill:
Set in a futuristic world where our female main character is set on revenge against the person who killed her father, All she has is half a blade from a giant scissor to link to the culprit. She ends up enrolling in a school dominated by student power, as she aims to see the top dog and find any leads related to her father.
The anime really feels like a mix of Tengen toppa, Fooly cooly and dead leaves, It's ridicolouse, funny, whacky and full of action

--------------------------------------------------------------

Kyoukai no Kanata:
This world lives along side demons, unseen to normal humans, Our main character is a boy born from demon and human, he is immortal and thus has been repeatedly stabbed by a young demon hunter who has yet to kill her a real demon, she is a cursed demon hunter hated because of her ability to control her blood.
This is a cute anime, with blossoming romance, I'm keen to see how this plays out.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Golden Time:
A Charming slice of life anime about a boy who has recently lost his memories, Sets off to make a new life and joins a law school in hopes of becoming something more finding love and making friends.
Really enjoyable with some interesting characters, some romance and a nice journey, It'll be a good watch.

Log Horizon:
30,000 people find themselves stuck in an mmorpg, Trying to adjust to their new reality and getting used to the unfamiliar world and even how to fight, Our main character is an intelligent strategist trying to survive.
OBVIOUSLY going to be compared to SAO, but it shouldn't, It's good in it's own way and seems more light hearted and comedic.

Infinite Stratos 2:
The second season of The Mecha harem, The Mech suit which only women can pilot, except the special case of one boy who is able for unknown reasons, In a school of female IS pilots the kid lands himself in the middle of a massive harem, but he's he's oblivious to it all.
Anime seems to be carrying on nicely from the first, Good harem, not much action in the first ep though.

Strike the blood:
In a special district outside of japan the goverment have created a place for half demons, vampires, and various other supernatural creatures to live, our main character leads a normal life until he becomes the fourth progenator(a legendary type of vampire).
Might be a bit of an ecchi, still pretty enjoyable and fun, probably going to be quite a bit of action and ecchi.

Hajime no ippo 3:
Continuing on with our champion, This season takes a little step back and gives us some understanding of Ippos dad and how he died, and what made Ippo the man he is, and then we roll straight into the action as a challenger appears and we go into an epic in-fight.
The animation is great, Ippo is still great, it felt a bit fast this time around, but this will be good, without failure.

Kuroko no Basuke 2:
The anime continues on strong with the team heading into the winter championships, and meeting old friends and becoming rivals, Animation looks good, Cant wait for intense adrenaline pumping games.
Some nice character development and look into the past, continuing on from where it left of nicely, Loads of english speaking in it! Woah lol

Freezing 2:
2% of women are compatible with a program that enhances their combat ability giving them near supernatural power as well as other bonus abilities, they fight of the nova, huge Mecha like monsters that threaten earth.
Ecchi is an understatement, actions good but they've got carried away with the female fighting scenes.

Ace of Diamond:
The main character is a hot headed pitcher, with an energetic personality, on his last school game a woman from a prestigious baseball club saw his pitching and aims to recruit him to their school .
It was great, I really love the mc's personality, This is a great season for sports anime

Magi 2:
Season 2 starts of brillianlty showing a look into Alladins future before continuing on with the story, Alladin still proves energetic and comicly perverted for such a young boy, Still on an adventure to find out who he is and what is role in the world is.
Still a lot of feels and fun in this anime, the art style makes the ecchi in this seem more fun than most ecchi? lol

BlazBlue
Ragna is a travelling rebel with the highest bounty on his head in the world, reports of his whereabouts have led to some unfriendly people to cross his path, The action is good and intense with many magical skills.
Good fights and a promise of a lot more, wasnt really sure what was going on.(not familiar with game franchise)

Tokyo Ravens
An interesting anime, Set in a modern day world where spirits and their exorcisms are all common knowledge, Our main character is part of a well known mage linage, though his problem is that he cannot sense spirits.
Not bad at all, It looks like it'll have a bit of a twist in it, left a "need to see next episode taste"

Yowamushi Pedal
An otaku fresh into highschool has hopes to join the anime club, but it's closed due to lack of members, Feeling like his hopes have been crushed he rides up a steep hill to a town nearly kilometres away, a professional rider struggles to pass him and is suprised by how calm and relaxed he looked.
The main character is a geek with potetinal, just a matter of time before he's snapped up "

Yozakura Quartet
In a town where demons and humans co-exist peacefully, A group of teenagers work together with their super powers to protect their town.
It's a unique anime with charm and humour which caught me by surprise, they make a spectacular team.

log horizons gunna be this years attack on titan/sao
Then what on earth would Kill la kill replace for this season?!

I am interested in seeing how log horizon plays out, It's first episode will be out in 12 hours.
Have you seen the first episode of golden time? Seems like its going to be pretty good.
i feel like kill la kill could be sorta like full metal alchemist depending on how the characters are
Another Otaku o_o they are everywhere now. Nice new animes maybe i will try to watch them.
Hajime no Ippo is one of the best animes ever created.
It's been running for nearly 20 years now manga wise- season three will be one of the most epic to date.
I would like to think of my self as a long established Otaku aiming at dominating all Anime series.

You're right about Hajime no ippo, It's a great anime :) Less than 1 and half hours until season 3: episode 1
--------------------

I've just seen Golden Time, Log horizon, Infinite Stratos 2 and Strike the blood.
Maji 2 FTW
Yeah I'm also looking forward to Magi.

Wooo Fanboy sport squeeling! I've just seen Hajime no Ippo 3 and Kuroko no Basket 2!
my gosh i just watched kill la kill and i was beyond disapointed at how bad i thought it was
Lol, ah well it will be a cult classic of that i'm sure. Kill la kill is a unique anime, i would say I've not seen something like it before, because it is so weird, but damn it was constant and fast paced and full of action.

Still a fair few anime this season that may be good. Just watched Freezing 2 and about to try Ace of the Diamond.
I would also recommend the new Little Buster's Season, I've just started watching the first one and it's really awesome, I've fallen in love with this anime :3
Ahh nice Eternal, Yeah i liked little busters as well, I'll try this one out as well :D

Ok Finished up the first episodes of Freezing and Ace of the Diamond

Really impressed with Ace of Diamond.
I'm not really loving this season so far. There's almost no slice of life series airing which kind of bums me out. Last season has an ass load of them.
There is Golden time, White album, and Meganbu! Jare, I have a broad taste, or i just like too much, one or the other so i'm pretty happy lol.

But yeah not many slice of life :( Golden time is good though right :)? and i think Meganbu is going to be interesting.
You forgot Kuroko no Basketball 2 sir. :p
Edit:
No wait I saw it in OP. Carry on my good man.
Lol :P Yeah Kuroko is good, can't wait for some matches :)

I'm going to watch Magi season 2 now :D woho! But before that i may re do this post. okay i will.

Okay, the post is re done.
LOL. okay.
I stopped watching Magi so I could wait until the episodes increased, I got tired of having to wait per week I may just start up again since season 2 is upon us. I quit around episode 8 I believe.

Also Freezing 2...yea.....
Mixed feelings about it. Not a big fan of the ecchi so much but they sort of intertwined it with the story so it has a purpose, making it managable.

Definitely going to check out Log Horizon and Strike the Blood.

I would however be eternally grateful if someone made History's Greatest Disciple into an anime once more. I cry at night longing for that day :/
Yeah Freezing has good moments but can be too much lol.

I completely agree about Kenichi, I loved that anime, It's definitely a must see for anyone who likes martial arts, fighting and comedy. There's a rumour there's going to be a 45 episode series starting in 2014, it was written on the kenichi wiki, but there's literally nothing backing it up, so it's probably made up.(hopefully not)

Just seen Magi 2 and added it to the list :)
Page: 1 2