Katekyou Hitman Reborn: The New Edition

by Twaon
Katekyou Hitman Reborn: The New Edition
A 100% original katekyou hitman reborn game!
ID:1394562

Coming Soon!

A 100% original and made from scratch katekyou hitman reborn game.

Game: 76.2% Done
Map: 1% Done
Icons: 50% Done
Box Weapon Creation System: 100% Done
Box Weapons: 100% Done
Mastery: 100% Done
Flames: 100% Done
Flame Factor Effect(s): 100% Done
Mobs: 10% Done
Combat System: 100% Done(Subjct to constant changes)
Mission System: 40% Done
Family System: 100% Done
Territory System: 100% Done
Influence System: 100% Done
Battle Prowess System: 100% Done
Territory Added: 50% Done
So how's it gonna be hosted once it's done?
I'll be hosting it of course. It should be about 23/7, reason I say 23 is because my pc may have to restart for certain update, or someone trips over the Ethernet cord. You know, just accounting for all the mishaps, but excluding those it'll be basically 24/7.
I was very excited about this game, until i realized its not going to be text based. Which ultimately means less classic style grinding... i always disliked the icon games and its sad to find out after getting excited about the title that its an icon based game... but all your games have been fun so I'll just have to see what you do with it. :(
In response to Gageri
Gageri wrote:
I was very excited about this game, until i realized its not going to be text based. Which ultimately means less classic style grinding... i always disliked the icon games and its sad to find out after getting excited about the title that its an icon based game... but all your games have been fun so I'll just have to see what you do with it. :(

Why would I make this a text based game? I already have a text based KHR game called Second Edition.