ID:1401008

BYOND Version:501.1214
Operating System:Windows 7 Pro 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 30.0.1599.101
Applies to:BYOND Pager

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
BYOND Pager does not connect to BYOND hub when started without a internet connection. To do this I disable my ethernet adapter. Start BYOND pager without having my ehternet adapter enabled. I wait for BYOND to start up. When it does it will say BYOND hub can not be reached. After that I enable my Ethernet adapter and wait for it to load back up. once it does BNYONd still says BYOND hub can not be reached. At first I thought a work around would be to logout of my account and log back in it doesnt reconnect every time by doing that. I have to close BYOND pager and reopen it with my internet connection being active.
Numbered Steps to Reproduce Problem:
Disable your internet connection.

Start the BYOND pager.

wait until it loads up and says BYOND hub can not be reached.

enabled your internet connection again.

Wait for your internet to fully load with the BYOND window up.
Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:

Expected Results:
BYOND Pager connects to the BYOND hub when it detects internet has been re-enabled.
Actual Results:
BYOND doesnt connect
Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often?
every time
In other games?
N/A
In other user accounts?
N/A
On other computers?
N/A
When does the problem NOT occur?
not sure
Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

Workarounds:
Close out BYOND pager and reopen with a active internet connection.
I haven't experienced this in cases when I was testing outage conditions. I might need more information to build a reliable test case, although I think this situation is rare.

I'm moving this to normal Bug Reports, though, as this can't possibly be new to 501.
I have updated the information with a ltitle bit more of a descriptive post. I was in a hurry earlier when I posted it so I am sorry about that.