ID:140511

Code:
turf
New
densed = 1
Click()
world<<"It was clicked"

Problem description:

It doesn't say it was clicked. I've had trouble with all my games that have turfs that use Click(). None of it works anymore?
its because of the new update.

to fix this, just set the turf to a icon. IT HAS TO BE AN ACTUAL ICON..so just make a blank .dmi file and set the tranperence to like 99% so its invisible then it will work. also if its ontop of something add layers
In response to Agrey123
OK I did the blank icon thing. Still didn't work. I don't know what you're talking about when you say "add layers".
In response to Agrey123
Agrey123 wrote:
its because of the new update.

to fix this, just set the turf to a icon. IT HAS TO BE AN ACTUAL ICON..so just make a blank .dmi file and set the tranperence to like 99% so its invisible then it will work. also if its ontop of something add layers

Um dude, this was always the case when there's no icon to click, nothing would happen... unless you set mouse_opacity to 2!
You are clicking on something else, instead. You can see what you are clicking on by overriding client/Click():

client
Click(object)
world << "Clicking on [object]"
..()
In response to Garthor
Yeah. Vermolius showed me what was wrong. There was more turfs under it.
In response to Ganing
There are not "more turfs under it". There is only ever one turf per location. If you put a bunch of turfs on top of each other on the map editor, the old turfs are destroyed.