ID:1420007

A long time ago Albro wanted some of the BYOND logos that I found around the site. I decided to remake some of them from scratch at a nice size and am using them in the intro system for my projects. So far they look pretty nice but I'm thinking about adding some more animate effects and sounds to the intro.

Here are the logos for the pager, dreamseeker, and dreamdaemon:

If any of you have Photoshop and would like a .psd file so you can mess around with the images, here you go:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/32609862/BYONDLOGO.psd
Made a small change so that the atom rings go around the world, some people may or may not prefer it. Either way, they look good.

Edit: First post has been updated with new images and .psd file, so I'll just remove them from my post.
Great edit! I completely forgot to do that lol.
Nice!
nice
Thanks a lot these look REALLY nice!
2D anti-flat pig disgusting.
@Kidpaddle: Thanks! If I made any edits I'll post them here.

@EnigmaticGallivanter: Uh, okay o_O
I don't expect people to understand my "change of phrase". It's a variation of "3DPD" 3D pig disgusting, which is what basement dwelling guys who please themselves to animu women say about real women.
Ah, I see. Haha
Updated the dreamseeker and dreamdaemon files along with the .psd to match it. The colors were a bit off and I feel they look much better now. I also updated the psd with the new atom lines from DannyRoe. Check the original post if you want them.
I definitely like this. It's a good find.

Thanks for sharing!
No problemo. I'll be doing Dream Maker's and the installer(I think) soon.
Would be even cooler to get them as vectors! ;)