Teridal/Seika

by Iccusion Entertainment
Teridal/Seika
Online role-playing game that takes place in a fantasy world.
I Remember this was the first game ive ever played Good Luck Bro Hope To See It Gets Revived So I Can Come Back
Wow i'm heart broken...This game...was the 2nd game i've ever played on byond and the Best I've played. There were good players and bad players but i enjoyed everyone. People knew me as Oni,Onicon,and Oscar. No one really liked me but i didn't let that bring me down. I acted like a noob and troll. I was considered "Immature" for my actions. I've grown into this strong man over the years and i enjoyed this game with my friends. I'm so sad. My favorite game. I hope to see it come back and people with play it. So Aaiko if you do read this please i beg you, please page me what game you're creating man.Thx for your time. Love you all! R.I.P Teridal!<3<3<3<3<3.
Omg so fucking sad! Fuck! My favorite game!
Best of luck with your future endeavors, will miss this game.
-Carrz
Goodluck with the future Aaiko, but you should atleast try to get some sort of hosting with it, even if it's the old Seika, regardless goodluck and i hope you enjoy doing what you do now.
-Lord Matt
Dang, just logged on for the first time in a while. Really sad to see this game leaving BYOND. I remember playing it at the very start and the passion you had, I mean cmon... you had rat racing!!! If you decide not to resurrect this game, I would only request that you make it open source. You're an amazing programming and I feel that a lot of people could learn from your code and potentially help BYOND get some better games going. Best of luck to you and congrats on the last 10 years.
Awh, sad to see that the project is being stopped. Any potential for release of host files?
At this point I will not be releasing files of any kind or reviving the game here on BYOND.

I've been hard at work on creating my own game making service and it is far enough along for me to be confident enough of this.

I wont be giving out details of this service here, both because it is not quite finished and out of respect for BYOND.

So to sum it all up, I will not be releasing any files of any kind to ensure security of intellectual property.
Aaiko. You're going to make me fucking cry.
In response to Magingyou1
Sometimes you have to tear down something good in order to build something great. :)
In response to Aaiko
Aaiko wrote:
Sometimes you have to tear down something good in order to build something great. :)

Love this quote.
Good luck with the future Aaiko.
Wow I just came on here to check out the game after years of not playing. Crazy and sad to see this post from months ago. I was Dracsr/Jackass44708 and played for quite sometime. Best of luck Aaiko.

Returning player and it seems the game is still up. I will be playing once again until it goes down completely.
So... WTF? You just fucking give up? You just fucking drop it? You're a bitch, man. If it was on the decline maybe you should have done things to get more people to play. It's a damn good game. One of the best I've ever played. And there's so much more you can do with it. I mean, fuck, rip off ideas that make games so good (THAT'S WHAT MAKES THEM SO GOOD!) So, you know what? This game was great. You quit? You fucking suck.
Page: 1 2