Misuterii High

by MetaFrosty
Misuterii High
Who will remain when the clock hits 6AM?
Been banned for like a month now for using pussy as the word cat, which is what pussy means. Mhm. "My pussy is wet! She fell in the toilet!" Sarah banned me. ;c
Why do people must hop only on Sarah's sever? She's rude about everything and abusive. She keeps banning and booting but people shrug their shoulder. There's more servers, and plus Kamuna wasted money on their server. Sarah also rarely shows new features that Meta would like. Power crazy much?
People break rules on her server, they get banned. You've also been unbanned.
I am not going to join her server. She bans and boots out of the blue because she says, "It's fun." That's what everyone is quoting her on.
Can you tell me who these "everyone" are? Since having watched her fairly constantly, you don't get booted or banned unless you break a rule. I can actually confirm that much myself.
Yeah, but you usually always say that about the owner of a game, or a host of the only active server where you're staff at. I -can- confirm that myself. Everyone who was banned or witnessed her banning/booting someone. People are getting pretty sick of it. And I actually witnessed her saying, "It's fun"

Although they do break a rule on her server, it's almost always mute offense. But instead of using her mute verb, she instead of just bans. BANS instead of muting. And as far as the booting from a round goes, she boots anyone who she wanted to kill or didn't wait for a reaction time to run, which even you can say that reaction time doesn't work well. The killer usually never does give reaction time because they gotta go chopping them. And when the killer automatically starts getting close up to them while they type, they panic and then run. Then they complain on chat and say, "This person didn't give reaction time!" You know what Sarah does? Boooottttts the person before asking the other side to see what had happened. Anyways, I am not going to argue with you anymore, it's blowing the comments.
I kinda Agree with Audio. Sarah takes her actions too far. I got banned for not taking an RP seriously, and she didn't even let me explain why i'm being so care-free about the RP. It should have atleast lead to a boot instead of a ban, i've been banned for over a year just for not taking RP seriously, That's kinda harsh.
I can see this line of conversation ending badly. With that in mind I advise taking any grievances or issues that you have with Sarah's punishments, her rules or anything else to do with hr server to either Sarah or one of her server's minihosts via the pager.
Minihosts doesn't like me because Sarah banned me, once sarah dislikes someone, the rest dislikes also.
In response to Bervose
Bervose wrote:
I can see this line of conversation ending badly. With that in mind I advise taking any grievances or issues that you have with Sarah's punishments, her rules or anything else to do with hr server to either Sarah or one of her server's minihosts via the pager.

Minihosts have little power because what Sarah says goes. No one has power over the host, Meta said that himself because all the power went to the host on this game. -This is why it can be bad to do that-
Firstly, not all minihosts like or dislike the same people as Sarah does. I can think of a few examples where opinions differ.

Secondly, minihosts have the power to unban people if Sarah wants to reban them she can sure but if Sarah goes around banning people for no reason when they've just been unbanned it'd cause issues.

Finally, it's worse for the power to remain with the game makers than the server hosts. If you have an issue with Sarah you can start up, or play on another server. If you had a problem with Frosty you'd be unable to play at all.
Note: This is a response to a deleted post.

1) Wasn't a response to you.
2) Have you ever actually seen that happen?
3) It's not a debate over Frosty vs Sarah, it's a debate about hosts having power vs game creators having power and it is a fact that the latter is the situation with the potential to have the worst outcome.
In response to Bervose
Bervose wrote:
Note: This is a response to a deleted post.

1) Wasn't a response to you.
2) Have you ever actually seen that happen?
3) It's not a debate over Frosty vs Sarah, it's a debate about hosts having power vs game creators having power and it is a fact that the latter is the situation with the potential to have the worst outcome.

1. Just stop. Minihosts have no power.

2. Yes.

3. Debate over Frosty vs Sarah is a valid example of a host and the game creator's power. Games tend to end badly when a troubled host is in power.
1) That wasn't relevant to the point that was being debated there.

2) Give examples. Also answering Nii's earlier question would be appreciated.

3) Sarah as a host can ban you from her server in a situation where hosts have power. You can move to another server.

In a situation where game creators have power, Sarah would be able to ban you from her entire game. You could not move to another server and continue playing.

Sarah has no power unless you choose to go onto her server. Zero, nil, nada.
1. Yes it was.

2. I have given examples earlier in my posts, pleapse read by scrolling up.

3. You're repeating yourself and like I've said, Meta isn't Sarah. Meta has better maturity, where Sarah is immature. Sarah is not the owner of the game. And you're starting to annoy me by your lack of knowledge of what's going on. Sarah as all the players on her server. ALL of them. She won't even dare send them to other servers, such as Kamuna's server which was also a shell server that Kamuna paid for.
No it was not. How is minihosts 'not having power' relevant to 'when Sarah dislikes somebody so do all the minihosts'?

I'm repeating myself because you are failing to see the point. Wanna hear something funny though? Sarah often, and as recently as 10 minutes ago has been trying to get people to jump server. She frequently expresses annoyance at the amount of people on that server while telling them to get off it. So, you are the one whose knowledge of what is going on is lacking.

Just wanted to say that I've asked Sarah several times whether asking her players to go onto the other servers would be fine, and she's been pretty happy about it. She doesn't like crowded servers, it seems.

She's also not power-hungry just because she does what she wants on her own server. If you don't like it join Kamuna's instead.
In response to Bervose
Bervose wrote:
No it was not. How is minihosts 'not having power' relevant to 'when Sarah dislikes somebody so do all the minihosts'?

I'm repeating myself because you are failing to see the point. Wanna hear something funny though? Sarah often, and as recently as 10 minutes ago has been trying to get people to jump server. She frequently expresses annoyance at the amount of people on that server while telling them to get off it. So, you are the one whose knowledge of what is going on is lacking.

IS she trying hard or is she like. "There's other servers"
I'm not gonna say shit about the minihosts not having power, because it's not worth debating about.BUT the The Sarah dislikes thing, it's partly true. I remember I logged on, Sarah said Oh god, then all the minihosts that were online went ">.>"

I spot hatred.
Does she do enough? Well, short of banning people she does what she can to lower the numbers, yes.

Also I am a minihost on her server and I personally have differing opinions to her on multiple people so your point is provably false Chaayal. If the other minihosts have an issue with you it is probably due to what their own experiences rather than Sarah saying "you must hate this person".
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 12 13 14