Event Dec 15 2013, 9:00 pm
to Jan 4 2014, 9:00 pm
ID:1446162

A contest about updates, whomever codes the best updates (in my opinion) in the given time will be given 25$ and a byond membership for a unspecified amount of time.

Here are some of the rules/requirements/notes

1, I must be able to connect to what your submiting, i cant judge if i cant play the game.

2, you must page me a link to your server/submission by pager, i will always appear offline, dont worry about it, im almost always logged into solobb-. If you cant page me post your submission here, infact its better to post it here so i dont lose it.

3, In the event that you win, i -only- pay by paypal, because im to lazy to setup other methods, sorry.

4, updates that consist purely of bribing me with opness or bribing me in general will deduct from your score.

5, i must be able to -test- your update, if your entire update is about reworking gm commands and you dont trust me with gm to test it, im sorry but you probally wont win.

6, and this is important, i need to test your game in its state both as you enter the contest, and after its final update submitted to the contest, this is because im judging how much of an improvement the udpate is, not the entire game.

7, Its possible the prize will be upgraded to 25 gbp if i recieve an amazing submission.

8, you must be able to prove you are the coder or owner of the game your submitting. (This does mean a coder may get a prize instead of an owner, or the other way around.)

9, any update is ellgible so long as i can test it and it isnt a bribe, even a fps improvement or new hud.

10, im sorry but i only speak english, if your game is in spanish or something i may not even try and judge it.

Lastly, please dont get impatient and spam me, i have alot of people asking me for things and talking to me all the time im awake, and sometimes im just enjoying myself on a game like any byonder.
Er.. im not sure why no one seems to be interested, only one person has contacted me to enter as far as i can tell, i guess after he recieves the money more people will enter the next one, still some time left if you wanna enter.
Lol can i enter? :3 Only cause it seems like no one else is lol. A contest is no fun without some participants.
I'll enetr
Yep, you can both enter, i need to be able to test the game pre and after update, provide links please. (I mean to the servers, im not going to host it or something.) (obv since your just now entering only updates after this point count, so for now i need to test the base game so i can see later how much better the update is.)

Er.. i suppsoe if either of them are single player i -have- to host them which is fine, im just paranoid about viruses so dont wanna host if i dont have to.
Damnit Vixiv is in the contest i lost i just wanted a membership :(
I'm in ;D !
Who is the other person that is joining?
I'll enter, on the condition that I may gift the membership to anyone I like if I win.
i have no problem with that.
I joined with galaxia.
I'm joining with Pokemon Atom (That is...If I'm allowed to join with a fan-game)

http://www.byond.com/games/Kidpaddle45/PokemonOnline
I'll join with this.

In the event that my entry wins, please contact me. If I am the winner, I will want the membership to go to someone else. :)

http://puu.sh/66fxS.zip
Anyone is allowed to join so long as they can make thier own content for the update, or a coder working for them is making the content.. or iconer or w/e, you get the idea.
I enter Dragon Universe. huehuehuee.
The contest is almost over, i encourage anyone who hasnt been tested yet or needs a new update tested to page me, i dont pay attention to this forum much.
Well, this is the day the contest ends, please post the links to servers if multiplayer or link to host files if singleplayer here, my pager has been being difficult sometimes. If i havent tested pre-update yet, i still need to do that, cause again this content is about the update or updates, not the game itself.
http://www.byond.com/games/Travylleb/ KeybladeWarriors?tab=index

since you've played theres been changes with these

*******************Update******************

*Combat system is altered and it's more dynamic
*Intro and tutorial can be skipped
*test a bit less difficult for those who are struggling
*Extra Magic skill added
*One new keyblade[ Guess whose]
*Added clothes [Unfinished overlays] just for fun,
Page: 1 2