ID:1456715

As I have noticed the past few months BYOND has not reached it's Goal of $5000. Which that is quite sad to see. I have been on BYOND a long time and would hate to see it go. As the title suggest we have almost reached the $5000 mark for December it's nice to see that for a change.

I would like to personally Thank all the donaters and Membership purchasers. I feel really bad that I do not have the means to help keep BYOND going. So instead I would like to thank all of you for your generous donations.

December is coming to a end in just a few days. Lets try and reach the $5000 mark by December 31st.From what I see we are around 500 dollars away. I will be purchasing a membership very soon to just help push it along. It wont be much but it's really all I can afford. Every little bit helps right?

Thank you all for reading this and Especially the donaters for helping BYOND.

I have 250 to donate, just waiting to see if http://www.byond.com/forum/?post=1453546 dark campaigner will match it

edit: screw it i did it anyway
That is awesome it is nice to see such generosity. :)
Just only $199 dollars away from the goal, keep going.
Just bought a 6 month membership like less then a minute ago so thats another 15 dollars :)

Thank you to who ever is the anonymous benefactor he/she generously donated over 600 dollars.
Thanks so much everyone! This is very inspiring. We'll do our best to keep up our end of the bargain and get some fixes and features in soon.
That's this month's target reached and the grande finale of this year. Everyone's been great :)

The anonymous donator should be Dark Campaigner from his event which is public, but for some reason he's been doing it anonymously
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
That's this month's target reached and the grande finale of this year. Everyone's been great :)

The anonymous donator should be Dark Campaigner from his event which is public, but for some reason he's been doing it anonymously

He clearly just doesn't want to have all of the stars. He doesn't want to out-star Stephen.
Happy New Year BYOND!

Last I saw, we were at $5636, a great send-off into the new year!

Nice work everyone!
I donated all I was able in order to be the first donator of the new year.