ID:1457697

Space Dandy: from the Creators of Full metal alchemist, Soul eater and Cowboy Bebop.

Toonami exclusive

Trailer

Looking forward to that.

I really want to know if anyone watches anime on Byond anymore? and not just the main shounens such as the big 3 or most well known ones.
This community used to have a lore more avid anime supporters now i feel like i'm the only one pushing the subject.

Random pixel art:

This is how i do my pixel art:

Once it looks how it's meant to look... then the level of detail just stops once there's at least 3 different shades to identify the colours.

Congratulation: That's how you get a sort of cel-shaded, not very good piece of art. Also known as a cartoon-ish look. But i still miss places where i should shade.

I like your art if i get membership can you make me a pixel art for my forum icon?
I am a anime supporter as well Teka so dont feel alone :)
I might be able to do that for you xOper, Just don't expect too much :)

:D Thank you Chumble that's good to hear.
Im slowing down on anime right now because of all the games I need to play, but I have been reading berserk and it is amazing. Best manga I've read in a while.
I'm definitely looking forward to it as well. I think it airs next Sunday here in the US.
Nice Boxcar, I loved the Berserk anime and always hoped it would resume, but they probably got put off by it's brutality lol, but i have watched the new berserk movies they've made they are great, though the cgi-ish art style took a while to get used to.

Nice Magnum :) We don't have Toonami in UK :( so i wont have a method to watch it other than so I'll resort to usual tactics.

That Space Dandy seems like it will be a good anime but what get's me when I first saw the preview on TV was that it said it was the world premiere and what I took away from that was that it wasn't aired in Japan first and then dub to English. So I started looking online for the raw version and saw that it wasn't out in any other language but found previews in what I think is Japanese for the upcoming anime. What I took away for that is that they might stop leaving gaps in the anime versions now(Japanese to English) because people will just watch them online and just make them lose money on advertising. I looked online to see if any other anime done this and I wasn't able to find one but I guess I could be wrong and just looked in the wrong places. But it would be nice if they did because it would suck to have to read the subs on the bottom and have to rewind just to catch all the boo... action... yup all the action.
Yeah I've seen a lot of anime and i general prefer them to be subbed, but i'm happy with a decent dub as well, so i don't mind, but this is a world exclusive and getting so much hype and attention.

Space dandy is the only anime to release simultaneously in USA and Japan but this has to be due to the people who are creating it, from the creators of:
Cowboy Bebop, Full metal alchemist, Soul eater, Samurai Champloo and being produced by BONES(they're doing well at the moment)

I don't really see another anime managing to be big enough to pull this kind of thing off again
If you guys haven't been watching Kill la Kill, get your asses in gear. That shit's amazing.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:
If you guys haven't been watching Kill la Kill, get your asses in gear. That shit's amazing.

The less protected you look, the more protected you are.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

Just started watching this last night its.... different kinda weird her friend is annoying.
In response to Bravo1
Bravo1 wrote:

Saw the trailer, I got interested because someone said there's Gurren Lagann characters in it, which I didn't see.
There's not really any Gurren lagaan characters in it exactly, It's made by some of the team that made Gurren lagaan. Trigger - there is a character called Trigger actually :O!

But yeah Kill la kill's pull is that you shouldn't think and you should sit and enjoy because it thrives on the weirdness and mindless chaos that it has, but they do throw a back story in there too.
Well, well well... pretty much because of this thread, amongst other ones you've done, along with some interest of my own, i feel like i am suddenly rejuvenated to the idea of watching -more like 'experiencing' amirite? :D- a host of what should be top anime that i just haven't before been interested enough to see to.

However, with a list like... THIS i'm armed and ready! (ha, just realised, not exactly a 'list' but you get it, i'm sure)

Oh and i would not mean to forget hajime no ippo in that line up, the action looks really well done, and i like the bit i've read of the manga as it is.

So! Anime! Impress me!
Damn that took forever to load for me Turbo, the Most notable mentioned i saw there would be: FMA Brotherhood, Durarara, Gintama movie?, FLCL, Shingeki no kyoujin, Baccano, Great Teahcer onizuka, Jojo, Ghost in the shell.

Some decent choices there, Good luck and enjoy the experience as well as you can :O, If you develop a specific taste for a genre, i might be able to help suggest some others to watch if you want :)
Alright, thanks :D.