ID:146988

I added a DblClick() to an NPc and it was work fine until I added a proc to the code Ive double and triple checked it and it seems fine to me can some point out the problem for me.
mob/NPC
Academy President
icon = 'Enemies.dmi'
icon_state = "Class Expert"
DblClick()
alert("Hello. I am The President of the South Island Acadamy. I am temporarly teach because we are short staffed.","Acadamy President")
switch(input("What do you need?","Academy President") in list("Learn about different classes","Become a new class","Quests","Nothing, Ill come back"))
if ("Learn about different classes")
switch(input("Which Class do you wish to learn about? If the Class isnt here we dont teach it.","Academy President")in list("Fighter","Spellcaster","Priest","Rogue","Monk","Telepa th","Hunter","Wanderer","Gunmen"))
if ("Fighter")
alert("not done yet")
if ("Spellcaster")
alert("not done yet")
if ("Priest")
alert("not done yet")
if ("Become a new class")
switch(input("Which class do you wish to become?","Academy President") in list("Fighter","Gunmen","Rogue","Monk","Hunter","Wanderer"))
if ("Fighter")
if (usr.afexp == 0)
alert("You have to do quests before you can become a fighter. Ill help you as much as I can.","Academy President")
usr.afexp = 1
return
if (usr.afexp < 1000)
alert("You still need more apprentice experience to advance","Academy President")
return
if (usr.afexp >= 1000)
Become_Fighter()
return
if ("Quests")
alert("havent done them yet will do as soon as possible.")
if ("Nothing, Ill come back")
return

mob/proc/Become_Figher()
cclass = "Fighter"
src.Classes.Add("Fighter")
src.WP += 3

I would post hte problems but there are like 100 and Im sure they are all from one thing. any help would be great thanks.
</1000>
Ugh, that's looks uber messy. Use DM tags next time, or edit your post with DM tags right now. =) (EX. <'DM> </'DM> [Without the quotes of course!])
mob/NPC
AcademyPresident
icon = 'Body.dmi'
icon_state = "Class Expert"
Click()
alert("Hello")

This code was very very very messy i only got these done the rest eh was to much for my browser to figure out.

//Bad Academy President
//Bad Academy-President
//good AcademyPresident
//good Academy_President

Learn more on how to use indentation properly
for your own good lol.