Event Jan 26 2014, 7:00 pm
to Feb 27 2014, 9:00 pm
ID:1481886

Make Some Pocket Money UltimateGameMaker Style Contest # 1

Prize : $50 to a PayPal account you specify on your game’s hub.

Problem: Make a card game.

Requirements: This game must be a card game, contain no copyright material, and it must have an rpg element.

1.) Must be on a game hub. 2.) Must post a link to the game hub here on this forum topic. 3.) Explain how your game meets requirements on this forum topic in the same post with link (excluding 1,2, and 3.)

How I judge. Problem solved, requirements met, which one I like most, and submissions guidelines followed.

When you submit your game explain how you think you meet the requirement. It all comes down to who I think gave the most effort.

Submissions Guidelines:

You must post a link to your game's hub between Feb 21- Feb 28. If you post your game here too late it won’t get judged. Once you do I will judge it then- as is, when I get around to playing it. Expect judging to be done by March 10.

Multiple submissions are allowed.

Only the best will win.

It’s your chance to make some pocket money.
A rpg card game? Has that ever been done?
You should probably change the event dates to reflect your actual contest so people aren't confused.

You're wanting a card game with RPG elements (Which on its own implies quite a lot of things) in only a month?

I don't really think you're going to get many submissions.
Well dur, I thought that was obvious. Feel free to submit.
Can I use an existing card game concept or would that be copyright?
Depends.
i just felt like flexing my youtube muscle
Winner, right there.
LOL!!!!
That was something else.
Kudos.
card game with rpg elements .-. seems difficult
Falcon lazorz wrote:
VixiV wrote:
card game with rpg elements .-. seems difficult

it's easy, only took me a day

' >.< Challenge Accepted
Falcon lazorz wrote:

Card Game RPG is now officially here!

Other entrants in this contest, "Oh no.....we're being defeated...."
Imma learn a lot from this. Come on you can beat him. Wo-ha.
In response to UltimateGameMaker
I, the great 478975 and Creator of Worlds, am back.

Sorry but it looks like I'm winning this contest. I'm going to make a groundbreaking game and I have UltimateGameMaker to thank. I would not be back on Byond if it wasn't for you. Now I will make a game you will love and enjoy for decades to come.

478975, The Creator of Worlds
Bio-engineering Major.
I'm in this contest too so everybody watch out >:D
Yep that end date coming up.
Hi!! How are you?

I think my game meets the requirements. It is a card game,it is original and done by me (YEY :D). The card game itself was invented by me (so please, read the rules before play it)ahahhaha XD I hope you like it.

I didn't have time to create a paypal account so if i'm the winner (wich probably won't happen) please send an email to [email protected].

http://www.byond.com/games/Misticone/CardsGame

Thanks for everything
,MistY,
My Entry:
http://www.byond.com/games/KickstarMyHeart/Meztl

it's a rpg card game done by me, with no copyright
Page: 1 2 3