@Yut Put Brother.. I don't know but maybe try to compliment me in an indirect way next time. I have no idea why but I start to take everything the wrong way.. get overconfident probably. But thanks a lot :D

@Xyberman Yeah man.. Hours and Hours of practice. I have to start devoting every minute into art to reach where I want to be..

@Candle_Jack_9000 What the hell!? You too read Anthony Robbins? Those quotes.. I have read them and I really feel connected with them. Haha, you are impressing me with every post. Add me on Skype bro: a2j2emerald

I have created my Tumblr blog, more like a proper website so everything is organized - Things I make into categories of Digital Painting, Pixel Art, Sketches and other things like Games, Books, etc.

Check it out: a2j2tiwari.tumblr.com
Actually I found some dating book that quoted him, so I googled it and found that quote and Bruce Lee's. Lol!

I'm trying to do the same but terrible with time management. Lol!

Reading a book on Walt Disney though.

Piece for Reddit Sketchdaily.

Today's Topic - Stockings.
Yut Put wrote:
that female anatomy is.... something

Definitely didn't understand. o.o
O.o
Female anatomy reminds me of the Spitter from L4D2.
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:
Female anatomy reminds me of the Spitter from L4D2.

I have no idea if that's a good or bad thing :#

Anyways:

Is that supposed to be you?
In response to Fugsnarf
Fugsnarf wrote:
Is that supposed to be you?

Yeah. But they are so so many faults, I can't even count! I see them just now :/

Gotta redo it.
In response to A2J2TIWARI
This is nice, I really like the color choice and the way it was applied. I know this style of art takes a lot of practice but you did awesome.
The shading appliance is nailed. I sketch every other day now, but I haven't played around much with color yet.
I gave try to some non pixel related animation:

Getting better maybe? Idk. I started making this when I was suddenly feeling sand and depressed; everything seemed gloomy so I thought why not translate it into visual art? Comment and Critique for this piece; I plan on completing this one and this one too to my Portfolio. Few more good pieces and I am planning to start commissioning for Digital Painting.

Other plans include making this also my Journal and here I'll post my art related updates, and brief updates about my life; BYOND has got too boring and maybe this can help or inspire do something good?

Art wise, I lived in another city for 2 months and me and some of my buddies would wake up at 6 in the morning and go for live sketching. It was fun. We met some cool artists and I created one piece for my portfolio. I also met a lot of fine artists who put up their pieces for art exhibition and it was astonishing to see how some of the bad works(to me) were sold too for a minimum of $200. Some were beneath my level of art. I had some amazing time with friends and my girlfriend.

Back to my hometown(which sucks) and me and my girlfriend are now in long distance relationship. Good thing is now I can start with digital painting again. Lately I have been questioning why I am doing this and if I want to continue this. If I do, which field I'd like to pursue. I have been telling myself and others I want to be an environment concept artist but due to seeing and hearing a lot about money and how my friends' friends are millionaires by my age etc etc I am starting to doubt my life as an Artist. No wonder I have no clients for freelancing atm :P

Anyway, if anyone would like to hop on for practicing and sharing Digital Artwork daily, my skype is: a2j2emerald.

Also, reactions about this new 'Sketchbook cum Journal' would be great too!

Cheers!
you're growing a lot, and i enjoy the colors on the robot, bud. keep going!
In response to UPD4T3
UPD4T3 wrote:
you're growing a lot, and i enjoy the colors on the robot, bud. keep going!

Thanks man! That's a confidence boost :D

Anyway, here's something I did yesterday:

Next up is that illustration.. gotta finish that
Page: 1 2 3 4 5