Era of The Shinobi

by Seventh
A Ninja Roleplay Game
ID:1554871

I was very interested in this game but I was rather disappointed. I went through the tutorial but still did not understand what I was suppose to do. Everyone was standing in front of the Kage house non rp talking. I decided i would go to the academy because the wiki said thats where i would be taught my basic jutsu but there was not any teacher npc to talk to.
This is an RP game. It's entirely based around RP. Everything in the game is controlled by other players. There's no failsafes so villages often go many, many hours without classes. Even after you graduate and become a genin, however, things like arbitrary minimum time spent "Logging" for a perk or jutsu forces you to mostly sit around in a square doing nothing but talking with people, and excusing yourself to go sit in a corner and RP a pargraph 3 or 4 times a day.

The way the people speak about the game, even inside is pretty terrible. Which is a shame cause there aren't any good naruto RP games around, but this is just a lot of features from shinobi story with a new skin. Including the same horribly made shit like player teachers (instead of just player headmasters), and logging features that do nothing but promote sitting around jerking off instead of RPing. There's no incentive to RP past a few times a day, since you have to space it out anyway to meet some kind of daily quota.

Sorry to piggyback on your thread, but yeah. The game's got problems. I figured RP was alive and well, but spending some time in each village, the game's got lots of AFK people, and the few people that are around are usually in ooc skype groups and just set up RP through that.