ID:1579554

(See the best response by Jittai.)
Code:
mob/Login(mob/M)
usr.loc=locate(93,95,2)
switch(alert("Welcome to [world.name], please choose New or Load to start your game.P.S. I am Working On Clicking On the Screen to Create/Load data.","Character Creation/Loading","Create New Data.","Load Saved Data."))
if("Create New Data")
switch(input("Which slot do you wish to save in? Be mindful, as you are not able to confirm if you overwrite an already-saved data slot; this is mostly because I am in the process of advancing in this type of command.","Slot Selection","Slot 1","Slot 2","Slot 3","Cancel"))
if ("Slot 1")
usr.save_file_1=1
client.Create_1()
if ("Slot 2")
usr.save_file_2=1
client.Create_1()
if ("Slot 3")
usr.save_file_3=1
client.Create_1()
if ("Cancel")
Login()
if("Load Saved Data")
switch(input("Which slot do you wish to load from? Be mindful, as you are not able to confirm it, you'll have to relog manually to change your selection once identified; this is mostly because I am in the process of advancing in this type of command.","Slot 1","Slot 2","Slot 3","Cancel"))
if ("Slot 1")
usr.save_file_1=1
client.Load_1()
if ("Slot 2")
usr.save_file_2=1
client.Load_1()
if ("Slot 3")
usr.save_file_3=1
client.Load_1()
if ("Cancel")
Login()

Problem description:

I can't get the choice input to come up after the first one. I can't explain this in so much detail because I've injured my left hand and my right one kinda hurts which is why I'm gonna continue tomorrow. But still please respond
Best response
The alert's return is compared in the if().
"Create New Data.","Load Saved Data." isn't the same as "Create New Data","Load Saved Data".