RP Basic

by Arctangent
A lightweight engine to create your own text-based roleplays, for any and all to join!
In response to Jeran Korak
Someone sounds jelly.

PS: Normal people hate social justice warriors.
Who is the bastard trying to impersonate me, come out right now and admit it. and maybe I won't kill you when I discover who it is >.>
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
Who is the bastard trying to impersonate me, come out right now and admit it. and maybe I won't kill you when I discover who it is >.>

One day, folks, Gyro Gun will learn that just saying 'it wasn't me guv, honest' won't immediately convince people that it isn't actually him regardless of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Today is not this day.
So it was you impersonating me, I definitely will skin you alive now if I were to ever find you. A little shit like you will be quite easy to know out to do it. Maybe turn your skill into a skull for pissing into.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
So it was you impersonating me, I definitely will skin you alive now if I were to ever find you. A little shit like you will be quite easy to know out to do it. Maybe turn your skill into a skull for pissing into.

Actual Gyro Gun expression while writing the above post. He's really getting more mature and mentally stable, isn't he, CyAlpha?
My god, you are uglier than Connie Cunaman.
Ha. 10/10 would read again.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
My god, you are uglier than Connie Cunaman.

So in other words, you're almost as ugly as your own art, Chris. Almost.

It kind of amuses me that you've literally resorted to 'NO U' comebacks, and you still fail at them.

That'd be pretty impressive, if it weren't for your other accomplishments.

Actual Jeran Korak expression while writing the above post.

So you admit his art is good enough to be on comedy Central. That's sin of envy right there.
Also - be careful bruh, the rage is a dangerous thing, even if you are blatantly trolling helpless kiddos.
Cheers!
I just give up with this place, all I kept dealing with in the RP community are just intolerant imbeciles.
In response to Gyro Gun
Gyro Gun wrote:
I just give up with this place, all I kept dealing with in the RP community are just intolerant imbeciles.

It's almost as if the vast majority of the world's population is, gasp, averse to the idea of a nearly middle-aged man playing prepubescent furries who go around raiding the underwear drawers of adult women and getting into contrived sexual situations with other prepubescent males. Or threatening to rape people to death after drugging them if they ever meet in real life. Or creating giant conspiracy theories as to why people are clearly in the wrong for not letting you sexually harass older women while playing a furry shotacon transvestite. Or posting pictures of your genital organs on open websites frequented by minors. I have no possible idea why you would consider us intolerant imbeciles.
Jeran Korak wrote:
getting into contrived sexual situations with other prepubescent males
Jeran Korak wrote:
posting pictures of your genital organs on open websites frequented by minors

The most important tool is respect.
srsly i have taken shits more pleasant than this thread

how about a nice game of super smash brothers for wii u
I love how Gyro Gun posts that he's leaving, then immediately rehosts the same server as a new username that was long ago proven to be another alt of his.
DICK SAUCER
Jeran Korak wrote:
I love how Gyro Gun posts that he's leaving, then immediately rehosts the same server as a new username that was long ago proven to be another alt of his.

Why don't you just leave yourself and stop behaving like some whining schmuck?
Just in case anybody was under the impression I was lying about Gyro Gun and Raiden/Hyperraiden73 being the exact same guy.

I'm going to call you guys the Gyro Gun Police Squad Delta. It's people like Jeran Pontiac here who makes BYOND smell like packaged bullshit. Calm down and eat some sushi.
Gyro Gun, a simple request: Please change your server name to something that is not identical to mine. This both has a tendency to cause confusion and - to my understanding - results in errors with the handling of world info files for people who have been on both servers. Thank you.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6