ID:163340

How would you grab the data out of a control on a child window?

Can you make the default size maximized?

Can you make a control's size react to the size of the window? Like the map scale with the window size?

Thank you.

_ryan
Ry4n wrote:

Can you make a control's size react to the size of the window? Like the map scale with the window size?

Thank you.

_ryan

1. I would try making a verb that reads whatever is passed to it and does something accordingly then set that verb to the default action of the input in the child window.

2. Sorry, don't know that one...

3. Yes, mess with the anchors.

Tim
In response to Timmeh_1250
Explain #1 a little if you would. Don't think I'm following you quite well.

I'm trying to make it where when you click one control [button] it gathers the data from another control [input] and sends it towards an array or output screen.
In response to Ry4n
I'm not sure about the button, but if you go to the options menu of the input control you can type a verb that you want it to use (with whatever they type passed to it). For example if you're using the say(msg as text) verb you could set the default command to say and it would automaticly say whatever is in the box.

Not sure about the button though, sorry.

Tim
In response to Timmeh_1250
Thanks anyways.
Ry4n wrote:

Using the winget() proc.

Yes, by using winset(player,"default","is-maximized=true").

Using anchors, yes. You can make the map scale by using winget() and some calculations to set client.view to.

-- Data
In response to Android Data
Hey Data. On #2 when should I call that process? I attempted to use it and I failed horribly. I still have a small window :(.
In response to Ry4n
Ry4n wrote:
Hey Data. On #2 when should I call that process? I attempted to use it and I failed horribly. I still have a small window :(.

Always.

-- Data