ID:1668805

Resolved
BYOND Version:507
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 37.0.2062.102
Applies to:Webclient

This issue has been resolved.
Sorry if these are a bit disorganized, but I don't even know how to properly describe half of these, so here I go.

1. The movement state in Zen is always displayed, even when the player isn't moving.(This also occurs in Epic:Legend)

2. The default maptext is replaced by a tiny, blurry maptext font that is not desired.

3. Layering issues. For example, AVIA's battle screens are blacked out, and the only thing visible on the screen is the ADR bar. This is likely due to the background appearing over the foreground. (Yes, AVIA is single player, but it was still worth testing.)

4. Manacept is awkwardly shrunk and doesn't fit in the web client window very well. It is also unplayable via the web client because of the maptext inconsistencies.

5. Footrace instantly crashes if a client attempts to log in.

6. The input bar in Zen doesn't function. Pressing enter while it is in focus does nothing. Pressing enter while it isn't in focus, which should put it in focus, instead does nothing.

7. Holding Q and attempting to remove items from chests in Epic doesn't allow you to mouse over and click on them. (Actually, for some reason, only the bottom 3 rows of inventory boxes function correctly. The top two can't be moused over.)

8. Music in Epic, which is supposed to play on one channel, was overlapping, playing simultaneously.

9. Some sounds in Epic were delayed considerably, playing multiple seconds after they were supposed to have been played.

10. For some reason, I couldn't click on the hair options in Epic:Legend's character selection screen. Perhaps it has something to do with mouse commands not working in that part of the screen?

11. In Epic:Legend, a single flick() for attacking would play the animation multiple times. Also, any overlays on the player's character would become invisible while flick() happened. It should be noted that the flick() bug only occurs if you flick an icon state while not moving. If you are moving and flick(), it functions normally(however overlays still become invisible during the flick).

12. In Epic:Legend, alpha doesn't seem to affect maptext(if the alpha is in the HTML, not the actual atom.alpha variable)

13. In Epic:Legend, holding the shift key changed the window's focus to be on the input bar, obviously making combat unplayable. Of course, like in Zen, the input bar didn't work.

That's all for now. Again, I'm sorry if this is a disorganized mess. It would have been redundant for me to fill out 13 bug reports, and I didn't have a lot of time to write these up.

It would really help to split these out. I can't close a collection of bugs and deal with them properly.
Also, please provide as many details as possible. For example, you say "Music in Epic".. I don't know what that means. MIDI, ogg, mod, what? We have different ways of handling different formats so we need demo code or detailed info.
Thanks. It's much easier to deal with bugs individually.
Lummox JR resolved issue