ID:1674002

I want to try out the new web client, but don't know how... are there any games live / hosted where I can try this? how so?

thanks!
Most old games should work in the web client. Just host them in Dream Daemon and join using the link that DD gives you. Make sure "DD>World>Allow webclient" is enabled.

I'm hosting shootah in space ( http://www.byond.com/play/484468811 ) and it's decent in the webclient. Rebooting has some issues sometimes but they get fixed when you refresh the page.
Cool. Very first thing I notice, the graphics aren't pixel perfect and its blury.
In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Cool. Very first thing I notice, the graphics aren't pixel perfect and its blury.

Same here. Quite an annoyance. That's the first game I've actually played on the web client, though.

In response to FIREking
FIREking wrote:
Yep, there's already feature requests and bug reports for that on Dream Seeker and the Webclient. It's nothing new and it seems to be a similar problem on both clients. The Webclient is currently blurry for everyone, but DS is only blurry for some/most people.
Any other games I can test? I don't know how to convert a normal hub game into web client...
In response to FIREking
1. Download BYOND 507
2. Host any game with Dream Daemon.
3. Join using the web client link (byond.com/play/...) given by Dream Daemon.
How can I play, for example, NEStalgia with the web client?
Find a live server being hosted with the web-client enabled, or host one yourself.
I can't get it to work for me, unfortunately. I'll have to try when I have more time.

I was trying it on an iPod Touch but nothing ever happened.