ID:1682498

Keywords: hyrule, warriors
Next friday is the US release of dundundunnn...Hyrule Warriors. Who's all getting it? If you do, please make a no commentary playthrough video. I can't afford a Wii-U haha.
Umm let's not forget the demo of Super Smash Brothers later on today...
Right now I only care for something Zelda related. :O <3 I love SSB though. But I love mah Zelda.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
Right now I only care for something Zelda related. :O <3 I love SSB though. But I love mah Zelda.

It's not like Zelda at all though.

It's like Dynasty Warriors. Which is fine for me, because I'm not a Zelda fan but I'm a Dynasty Warriors fanatic.
^
do people actually own wii u's ? the wii u is as powerful as the last gen... i see no point in purchasing one.
I like both Zelda and Dynasty Warriors so its a win-win. To bad I don't own a WII-U or don't think I'll ever purchase one. Zelda needs to go multi-platform. (If that doesn't ruin it lol.)
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
do people actually own wii u's ? the wii u is as powerful as the last gen... i see no point in purchasing one.

And the "current" gen has no games out. Pick your poison.

At least the Wii U has backwards compatibility.
In response to Vrocaan
Vrocaan wrote:
Southend_boi wrote:

And the "current" gen has no games out. Pick your poison.

At least the Wii U has backwards compatibility.

the wii u has no developers... Nintendo will probably start scouting byond for developers in a few months.

my poison is xbox 360 i'll be holding onto that until they stop supporting it.
In response to Southend_boi
Southend_boi wrote:
the wii u has no developers... Nintendo will probably start scouting byond for developers in a few months.

my poison is xbox 360 i'll be holding onto that until they stop supporting it.

People who buy and like Nintendo hardware like it because of the games, their library of 1st and 2nd party games are the best in the business (as a collective). People generally don't get Nintendo consoles for processing power or 3rd party games, although they do happen to get some great exclusives here and there. This isn't to convince anyone, most gamers are either content with what they get and don't need to stretch any further, or are biased and will refuse to consider the other options.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Audio freak XD wrote:

It's not like Zelda at all though.

It's like Dynasty Warriors. Which is fine for me, because I'm not a Zelda fan but I'm a Dynasty Warriors fanatic.

I never said it was "like" Zelda. I said it was Zelda related. ^.^
Audio freak XD wrote:
I never said it was "like" Zelda. I said it was Zelda related. ^.^

You were saying? :^)

I am like to her. Makes sense?
Fact is Hyrule Warriors is based on Zelda which makes it have relations. :)))
Audio freak XD wrote:
I am like to her. Makes sense?

Writing an incoherent sentence doesn't change a word's definition.

Hyrule Warriors's gameplay is less like traditional Zelda games and more like Dynasty Warriors.

Unlike most traditional Zelda games, Hyrule Warriors has Dynasty Warriors related gameplay.

These sentences mean the exact same thing.

Game, set and match.
Maybe you are just failing to understand what Audio freak is saying. I think it is obvious. First of all, quotation marks were used to emphasize the meaning. It is clear that Audio freak would interpret "Hyrule Warriors is like Zelda" to mean that the gameplay is very similar to traditional Zelda games, while "Hyrule Warriors is related to Zelda" would mean that it shares some attributes (setting, lore, characters) even though it may be a very different type of game at its core.

Stalemate!
In response to Magicsofa
Magicsofa wrote:
Maybe you are just failing to understand what Audio freak is saying. I think it is obvious. First of all, quotation marks were used to emphasize the meaning. It is clear that Audio freak would interpret "Hyrule Warriors is like Zelda" to mean that the gameplay is very similar to traditional Zelda games, while "Hyrule Warriors is related to Zelda" would mean that it shares some attributes (setting, lore, characters) even though it may be a very different type of game at its core.

Stalemate!

Dude, you're ruining it.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Magicsofa wrote:

Stalemate!

Dude, you're ruining it.

What was there to be ruined?
Audio freak XD wrote:
EmpirezTeam wrote:
Magicsofa wrote:

Stalemate!

Dude, you're ruining it.

What was there to be ruined?

Our moment.
obby
Page: 1 2