ID:1695235

Keywords: byondgame, favorite, game
What is your favorite BYOND game? I am really curious to know. I will tell you mine and the most up-to-date alternatives of it.

My favorite game is Mitadake High. Though, it has stopped updating and now is completely dead...well, there is an alternative game built from the ground up. I witnessed it from being a super buggy game to a more stable game. It's called Misuterri High.

What I like about Mitadake is that it's a RP game based on horror. You're trapped in the high school, nothing you can do about it...And well, yeah, you kind of can control your own story. It also has multiple modes. Misuterri is more updated on items, added features, added modes, etc. You can even make your own custom mode on Misuterri High.<3

So, what is your favorite game? What do you like about it? IS it dead? Is there an alternative that has frequent updates?
My favorite game on BYOND is CasualQuest, because it's one of the only creations here that could actually be considered a game.
I have none but when I first came I was a big HU player then NNG around 2008-2010 now I do nothing.
When I first came I played an original game that people kept ripping, which was called NBOLTS(Naruto Birth Of the Legendary Shinobi)

Something like that? Then I played IU, them Pyrce High (Another alternative of Mitadake High) and then Misuterri High.
I joined playing Zaole's Raegon, a chao-based RPG.
Then, I hung out for a couple years in Builders Fantasy, an icon-chatter-building RPG.
Then, for several years, I helped out with the development of Hazordhu Total Remake (now known as Hazordhu II), an open-world medieval fantasy sandbox RPG, now open-source.
Meanwhile, I have spent/wasted many hours playing Casual Quest, a somewhat casual round-based hack'n'slash.
I played mitadake high, the first game i played on byond, them Pyrce High (Another alternative of Mitadake High)˛ and then Misuterii High. Also COSAB , AND the most important game : DeadWord, now called the last conflict. :p
My favorite game is and will most likely always be Masterdan's Naruto GOA. On my old BYOND key when I joined in 2006 it was the first game I was really interested in. I also played Masterdan's DBZ Gekisen before hand and really enjoyed that as well.

My next favorite I'd have to say is DBZ Dark Apocalypse. It's changed a lot now but back then it was a lot more popular than it is now.
My Favorite Game: Spongebob SquarePants: BFBB/The Movie Game

Wait, BYOND Game?
Then I'll say NEStalgia or Pokémon Awesome Version.

(On a side note, I feel like making a Spongebob BYOND game now... but not sure if good or bad idea)
I'm a huge fan of Regressia (since it tickles my itch for classic RPGs like Dragon Warrior and Final Fantasy). As far as I'm aware I am the only person to have gotten all of the medals as well.
The original DragonBall Zeta. Come on, guys...you know it was a damn fine game in the early years. After that, old school finale.
Final Fantasy Online. I've spent much too much of my life in Gakumerasara.FinalFantasyOnline
He's slowly removing the FF content and turning it into a game called Terulia.

Hazordhu is also a great game, in the same vein as Archipelago. Anyone remember that one?

Then there's Flick.ManoAMano
In response to IainPeregrine
IainPeregrine wrote:
Final Fantasy Online. I've spent much too much of my life in Gakumerasara.FinalFantasyOnline
He's slowly removing the FF content and turning it into a game called Terulia.

That forums is ew. I want to see more of this Terulia though.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
That forums is ew. I want to see more of this Terulia though.

There's a link to play the actual game at the top. It's a small green dot that says "Classic".
Ah ty
None of you like Creator's World? Wow I am so hurt. lol
I haven't even programmed any new to it. I am working on a whole different game anyways. Anyways, cool. I might try some of these out.
In response to Audio freak XD
Audio freak XD wrote:
None of you like Creator's World? Wow I am so hurt. lol
I haven't even programmed any new to it. I am working on a whole different game anyways. Anyways, cool. I might try some of these out.

If I were to seriously recommend any BYOND game before I died, I definitely have to go with omnipotence. Look it up.

My favorite BYOND game would have to be Finale. Such a cool concept, but unless you have absolutely no other responsibilities in your life there's not much point in playing it.

Other than that NEStalgia is pretty dope, but it gets repetitive after awhile. I also used to play a DBZ game that I forget the name of. It had a questline based on the anime, and an actual skill-tree HUD with three different types of skills (which at the time was fairly unique on BYOND).
COW RP the early years. :D
Proelium. The gameplay and community was just awesome. There wasn't a crap ton of drama and bickering you see in competitive PvP games like LoL. Everyone knew everyone, we'd joke around with each other, especially when Balzack would log in, we'd call him "Ballsack" and piss him off and get banned ( totally worth it ). Then there were legends at the game who all had signature classes, like Kyou, Huy_luu, HOPLITE, Turles9000, Schnitzelnagler, etc. who would always have the highest scores on their team ( and God forbid all five of them just happened to be on the same team, the opposite team stood no chance at all ). There were cheesy yet hilarious strategies, like picking Cleric and using the "infect and run" tactic, or picking Necromancer and just mashing the Corpse Explosion key. And don't forget the kids who picked Pyrotechnic and did nothing except spam rockets for the entire duration of the game. We were also able to organize tournaments and design our own maps to play in. Those were the days dude.

It's memories like the ones I had in Proelium that make me stick around on BYOND, despite the fact that my interest in making games has dwindled.
my favorite byond game os Naruto goa it seems all the good games i would of enjoyed never got finished or were killed off DBOII :'(
Page: 1 2 3