Yes, they may carry no gold,
They allow no weapons in their fold,
And may not sleep on soft beds.

Using only their hands,
They scour the lands,
The sun beating on their bald heads.

Though it seems that some word,
(Most certainly not the bird)
Has gotten out about some long lost treasure.

And it seems that their god,
May be ignored as a broad,
They abandoned their vows for this one pleasure.

Seek the treasure hoard, ye
Lest a man of god, ye not be
And may ye not the treasure drop
Until ye have reached the very top.

The Game:
The game of the week is Treasure Quest. The object of the game is to traverse 4 floors to get the legendary hoard, and then travel back to the top or something to that effect.

Participation Proof: Email 2 screenshots of your run to [email protected]. One at the beginning of the run where everyone involved says something in chat so I know who's in the run. Another screenshot at the end when someone has won.

Note: YOU DO NOT GET CREDIT FOR PARTICIPATING WITHOUT SENDING IN THE PICTURES. YOU MAY ONLY GET CREDIT FOR PARTICIPATING IN ONE RUN. IF YOU DO A RUN WITH FRIENDS, DESIGNATE A SCORE-SENDER. DO NOT SPEAK AT THE START IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO GET CREDIT FOR THE RUN.

Scoring:
Participation: 1 point per person
- So if you play by yourself and win, you get 1 participation point.
- If you play with 4 other people, you ALL get 5 participation points.
Victory: The winner of the game gets 3 points
- So if you play solo and win, you get 4 points TOTAL

Go out and have fun. You have until next Monday to submit your entries.

Note: Point totals will be updated in primary BYOND Retro thread.
Just a reminder to get your scores in soon! Today is Friday and the due date is due Monday 12:00AM!
Oops, I read 12:00am Monday as the end of Monday (which actually is 12:00am on Tuesday)

Well here's my solo run, sorta:

Started as a ranger, which was fun, but then I died and tried again as a dwarf. I didn't realize there was a 1000 turn limit so I was talking my time at first and then I started rushing :)

I fought the Eternal Guardian or whatever with the Dwarf, got spanked! No screenshot of that unfortunately, and then I played a Wraith until the last turn:

Next week I promise not to mis-read the due date
Yeah 12AM means first minute of the day lolz. But I'll give you the point for trying. Thanks for at least playing.