ID:1763201

How would you guys feel about a game such as Project Awakened in which you create the way you play in an action game(not Minecraft kindof game).
http://www.projectawakened.com/

For BYOND, being able to create what skills and weapons your character gets and how you play to shape your experience. Would you play it, would you take time to create a game like this or do you think it can even be done?

I was thinking that many BYOND games do this to an extent. For example Bleach games you choose which zanpaktou suits your play style. I don't think it would be too hard to go a step further and instead of assigning pre-made weapons or skills you can go through customization. What do you guys think?

(Don't make this a original game vs fangame topic)
I would play it if it was good. You can make pretty much anything within limits if you put your heart into it. That said, you can have even the greatest idea with terrible execution. If you make a game well then you will likely get players. But all of that is up to you. Honestly, make the game you want, not the game others want. (Unless you're truly in it for profit, in which case perhaps consumer ideas do come first.)
I would love it. A lot <3.
Well, truth to be told. I have had this system for something like it up and running for quite a while, though not exactly published it in a game though.

The system in it-self allows you to combine all kind of abilities you possess into skills you think out yourself. My game Evol showed off some of the potential it had, where you could make skills, which you generated a certain element and even had the ability to control it with another skill, thus effectively being able to create interconnected skills.

The concept is pretty simple, but powerful, it has had different forms through the months/years, but now I have a simple drag-n-drop variation of it, should be usable for pretty much everyone.
Won't believe it till I see it. :D