ID:1797963

Hey guys, I hope everyone's been doing alright, I have drifted from away from byond a bit but i do always lurk in the forums, So it's nice to see promising things still around here.

Must say i like the new site layout, it looks very clean and has a hint of nostalgia about it, really makes it look like a forum type game Site again :)

Been pretty busy in life, too much work, other things, games, swinging a stick around etc, lol, I've been playing FFXIV on cerberus server for last 2 months quite solidly :) so that's where i seem to be nowadays when i'm not anywhere else, Though i did get DBZ Xenoverse on the weekend for PS4, which seems possibly good! but i haven't got far, it seems promising :)

Going to Comicon later in the year, Gintoki cosplay is what i'm thinking about, So I've been brushing up on my wooden katana skills... lol

lol.. oh well i'm getting better, still not as good as i want to be though.

New car i bought today :), I'm very pleased with it :P

shiny! lol

Anyway that covers most the immediate things i'm doing, i hope everyone i know around here is still doing alright :p.
Things are looking pretty solid, Teka! I hope life has been treating you well!
Nice car! :O Can I drive it around!? Please. Lol. Glad to see you doing okay, bud. :)
Hey Lavitiz, nice to hear from you :P, It is going pretty good thanks :) Hope the same goes for you ^^

Xirre! I am thanks :) and i think you're to far away.. plus.. not sure about letting other people drive it T_T, it's so shiny. :) lol.

Nice to hear from you, Teka. Although I spoke with you on Skype quite recently =P.
Good to know your doing good... I remember first starting off Byond in like 2007 lol playing NWOTS and stuff... lol glad to see your doing good... Btw im trying to bring back NSO.. Abrax game that him and I were kinda working on before things got dark.
Awesome! Glad things are going good.
Teka, hand over your PSN!
In response to Teka123
pay my bills plz
Let me know your PSN, Teka...
In response to Bloo Thang
Bloo Thang wrote:
pay my bills plz

Seconded.
In response to Branks
Branks wrote:
Let me know your PSN, Teka...

He has a PSN? Totally skipped over that part. TEKA! GIVE ME YOUR PSN SO WE CAN HAVE THE FUNS WITH THE THINGS AND STUFF TOGETHER. DO IT.
UPD4T3 asked first ya gotta wait in line.
In response to Ganite
Ganite wrote:
UPD4T3 asked first ya gotta wait in line.

That's okay. I'll just ask him on steam + skype. GG.
GL he will prob answer faster on steam then he ever does on Skype though lol.

Lol hey guys :P alright well, don't expect me to be the most active or talkative person :P

My PSN is Teka321
Teka will be the one to kill you with his skills, and pay for your funeral processions with his kindness.
Yeah he can twirl one sword around and stuff but you're not a true master until you can dual wield like Kirito-kun.
Give me a few weeks or possibly months, I've got a decent flow going with 2 swords, I just cant keep it going for too long without an accidental clash :(

Though if it was less flashy and more skill combos, i may actually be able to pull of a decent attempt :O
In response to Teka123
Teka123 wrote:
Give me a few weeks or possibly months, I've got a decent flow going with 2 swords, I just cant keep it going for too long without an accidental clash :(

Though if it was less flashy and more skill combos, i may actually be able to pull of a decent attempt :O

Kirito in the making. Now we just need someone here to program SAO and try trapping everyone in the game. Whose up for the task?
Page: 1 2