Final Resurrection: Classic

by Toddab503
Final Resurrection: Classic
Do you have what it takes to reach the Final Resurrection?
ID:1799635

Difference between Classic and the other?
Dumb for asking a question any one would like to know?
Sorry for the delay. I thought I'd be alerted if these forums got any responses.

Classic is a DBZ fan game, although the DBZ elements are very loose. It also uses RPG Maker graphics, mixed with icons made by someone else. It's almost identical to an old version of Final Resurrection by Volkov911, except with some improvements.

The other is an original game very loosely inspired by DBZ with original graphics made by myself, some different systems and advancements, and it in general will be changing quite a lot in a later update. It will be heading in a far different direction from either this, or its current versions.
Is volk even alive anymore? Lol
I remember FR, too bad all the oldies aren't around. I dont have the host file unfortunately
I still come here from time to time to see if theres hope for FR me and couple of friends used to play this ALOT, i miss it we were there from start, still nothing like it really its systems dispite the looks were very good especialy the Guild System omg i loved it so mutch, ty to all for the expirience :D
Yeah, had some great memories in this game.