Particle Maker

by Xirre
Want to experiment with particles and have the code to save as well? Here you go!
ID:1817986

Nothing serious here. I was going through my creations list and thought I'd clean up some of the stuff there. So, I decided to open this project again (with its nasty code and all) and make things work again.

• The particles list now does not produce an error.

That's pretty much all I fixed. That, and I added the tiles to the map. That one thing, the list, caused multiple other things to not work.

But, one other thing I can say I fixed is the displaying of the code in a friendly format while also using syntax highlighting. So, it's safe to say that this tool (which should really be a demo and not a library) is working and will output your code for you to use in your projects for particle creations.

G'day.
This is actually cool... Didn't know it was possible to produce so many at once.
The limitations may have increased. I had to do this within 5 minutes and then write this post since my class was starting soon. So, I didn't get much time to test any further capabilities. But, the code is all there. So, you can easily increase the limit. I just didn't use #define for the variables so I believe you'll have to go searching for the limiting variables for ranges/randomizations and loop controls for repeating the particles.

Edit: The reason it is limited is very important though lol. It'll hang up at a certain point due to too many objects. So, be careful. :P It gets resource intensive QUICK. I believe the error I saw was that it used up 1GB of RAM? Not sure if that's what it was. But, I'm sure it wasn't CPU related... I think. Who knows. You will when you try it though, right? :P