Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:1829907

So I came back to Byond after a 2-month hiatus, and PWO wasn't "alive" anymore... What happened to it? Did the lack of players get too large a gap to make it worthwhile? Or is it just a break in-between wipes and just seems deserted.

I'd like to know, and thank anyone for their response since I didn't find anything about it on the zetaboards.
I'd like to know what happened as well. I haven't played in almost a year and decided I'd come back to the game, kinda missed it and the players. But, from what I'm seeing, it's been down for quite a while this time.

Felix, will the game be back up anytime soon? Is it undergoing updates? I'm eager to play again and I'm sure others are. Not to make you feel rushed or anything, I was just reeeeeally hoping the game would be up tonight, especially since I have more time to play it. BUT I know how these things go, so Venus will wait patiently. >:)
They said there's some work being done on it.
http://w11.zetaboards.com/pokemonworldonlinerp/index/