Conflict

by Rod5
Conflict
This is War. No kids allowed.
ID:1868509

Alot of your other byond games, you just gatta step your game up. I mean you guys are really disappointing me with your innovaiton. Although I must say congratz on 'Rise of the Pirates' getting its population back up. Don't know how you got that many people to play that game, but hey, you did it.

Now a more ontopic conversation I am still on the road of making 'Conflict' the best game on Byond. Which it already is, I'm just putting the Nail in the coffin to the rumors of it not being. The next feature update to come on 6-12-15 Is that of a Clan Exclusive Customizable house feature.

Inwhich you are able to rent a home, and yes rent in terms of the game has In game time, and you have to put X amount of money into a down payment in order for you not to be kicked out of the house after a day. So not only do I have a dynamic renting house feature, but you can actually -customize- how the house looks inside. And no, it won't erase all your housing after a reboot or shut down, it all saves! (Unless you dont pay that went!)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This idea I actually got froma game called 'Dragonball Z Shurrajou'. Except I made the idea more polished and presentable than the mess they had. Nonetheless credits to that game for the idea of the sort.

Also, credit goes to my current Hired programmer 'Darker Emerald'.The man is truly gifted in his craft. Check out his own game sometime: http://www.byond.com/games/DarkerEmerald/TLC

Anyhow if you're interested there will be Alpha testing of this Feature on Sunday, 6-14-15 till Tuesday 6-16-15

Make sure to follow the game's Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Conflict-Alpha-Test/ 406411119563413
And fan the game to look out for your chance to test this feature!: http://www.byond.com/games/Rod5/Conflict
Yut Put wrote:
game aint the best on byond till the people say it is

By that logic, 3 Zeta rips and SS13 are currently the best games on BYOND.
A housing system is cool and all but... why?
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

By that logic, 3 Zeta rips and SS13 are currently the best games on BYOND.

Byond Be Like.
All I see is NNG.

Now a more ontopic conversation I am still on the road of making 'Conflict' the best game on Byond. Which it already is, I'm just putting the Nail in the coffin to the rumors of it not being.

Dear
Mr.gangsta, i would just like to say you have no reason to insult other games when you haven't done anything to develop "your game" yourself. I put "your game" in quotes because you also had no hand in creating that game at all, Buying a source doesn't mean you created it. Your just using someone else ideas/code/art work, then having someone else program your "newer" systems while you sit back and insult other games that are made from scratch *most of em anyways*. in closing i just want to say

You have no reason to have a high horse, this is not your game. (not in the sense you came up with the systems and art work) This isn't any better then the zeta rip owners claiming the same thing when that source was released.

Yut Put wrote:

Lol. No matter who says it's the best, that's still their opinion. A game could be the best, yet no one says so, and vice versa.

And @superman, just because you built your house on a foundation someone else built makes it no longer your house?
Just let opinions be opinions.. can't argue with someone's opinion. If they think it's the best on byond, then that's the opinion.

In response to Goodking
Actually you can't do that where i live if you take someone elses foundation the house does go to the person who made the foundation, it happen last year i've seen it.
In response to Goodking
Goodking wrote:
Yut Put wrote:

Lol. No matter who says it's the best, that's still their opinion. A game could be the best, yet no one says so, and vice versa.

And @superman, just because you built your house on a foundation someone else built makes it no longer your house?
Just let opinions be opinions.. can't argue with someone's opinion. If they think it's the best on byond, then that's the opinion.

That comparison doesn't quite hit what Superman was getting at. Sure you can buy a house and yes, that house does belong to you then. In this scenario, however, it's more like you bought a house, then claimed you built the house yourself and discredited every worker who actually worked on it, or will work on it in the future.
I'd respect this if Rod had actually done it himself. The fact that he's having someone else develope "his" game for him because he can't do it himself, is completely shameful. The only thing he seems to be able to contribute to this "project" is the psychotic rants that everyone is laughing about in his videos.
Game is great you guys just Dijeles of it
In response to Mariomilic2
If you think the game is great as it stands now you obviously never played it before it was gutted. It was a good game to waste some time in.
I had a GTA styled sims game in the works... its on pause and has been for about 2 years... I still look at the source from time to time.
COUGH WOLF PACK BATTALION IS BEST COUGH
Why dont people go the IALO route? It was like the best route for old anime sources
In response to Ss4gogeta0
not sure what IALO is?
In response to Avidanimefan
Avidanimefan wrote:
not sure what IALO is?

right... you must be new here...

http://www.geocities.ws/ou812co2000/
I must say, you're at least on the right track. I mean who else has a SIMS game on BYOND? I can buy a house :D