Conflict

by Rod5
Conflict
This is War. No kids allowed.
ID:1879970

Ello ladies and gentlemen. Just a brief update on the progress of 'Conflict'.

I thought the last PVP trailer was enough to explain what conflict was:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDIc9LCyviQ

But that wasn't enough, so I did a 6 minute gameplay trailer in it's entirety of what Conflict is, furthermore putting in stone why it is above all games on Byond : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tR7uBGBddcs&feature=youtu.be

On a side note, congratz to NEstalgia on getting that playerbase back up. Didn't think people were still into games that cavemen played, but hey, do you. Go check out it sometime: http://www.byond.com/games/SilkGames/NEStalgia

And to wrap up this post, some effort has been put into a new clan for conflict, 'Puppeteer'.

Conflict is focused around twitch based combat and strategical choice of movement only N S E W(Yea to all those 8 tiled movement games out there, you pretty much ruined your pvp with that). With this new clan I want to stray away from that meta with it's combatant choice. Which will focus around Control and Twitch, instead of Twitch and movement.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As of right now, to gain a puppet, simply choose from a pop up menu of enemy villagers. Once you do that, you can summon a 'Puppet' of them, and you control the movements of said puppet. As well as you control other things. On the downside though, the puppeter is forced to stand still while controlling this puppet. Nontheless you are able to control the Puppet no matter what distance as well as see through the eyes of said puppet.

And that's your teaser for now, which opens up doors to all kinds of things doesnt it? What skills will this puppet have? Will puppeters be able to fight people without being in danger? Won't this leave the puppeter to be open to be attacked? How long can you control the puppet? Will this be op?

Only time will tell..... Make sure to fan the page for conflict as I will be releasing a Teaser of a personnel message to Fans only in a few days.

Fan the game: http://www.byond.com/games/Rod5/Conflict
Refresh my memory, aren't you "THAT" Rod who use to Mod for NNG around its first release?
In response to HaxRp
HaxRp wrote:
Refresh my memory, aren't you "THAT" Rod who use to Mod for NNG around its first release?

yep, thats the same Roddy. and despite my extreme hatred for Narutard. I modded a Naruto game aswell
Y'know, I could take Rod a lot more seriously if he didn't take a second every time to jab at other byond games (Most of them deserve it, but I feel like his aggression is pointed towards byond in general).

/shrug.
In response to PhantomKurei
I and many others, mostly from the NNG community, will never take him seriously. He spent 500 dollars on a source which was already public, plus the developer of the game's key (which he doesn't even use). Then he tries to pass off everything in the source as his own making. Truly tragic.
Oh, it was him who bought Berlins Key , wow. 500$ could've went to a much better cause .
Poor guy. Lol.
In response to PhantomKurei
PhantomKurei wrote:
Y'know, I could take Rod a lot more seriously if he didn't take a second every time to jab at other byond games (Most of them deserve it, but I feel like his aggression is pointed towards byond in general).

/shrug.

he never jabbed at any of my games
I miss some of the old NNG community. I remember all the work I put in for Berlin and all the updates he was wanting to work on that the game never got to see. I still have access to the FaceoffProductions key since it was stolen from Berlin and I got it back for him and Jonaz. It's a shame that he ended up selling the source and everything else. The game wasn't programmed in the best way but it was fun for the time it existed. Now it's just a ghost of a game for morons to claim as their own. If I had any interest in it I'd probably just talk with Berlin about continuing it but for all that I'd rather just start from scratch and make everything a million times better. Maybe one day Rod will make something from scratch himself. I doubt it lol but who knows.
This guy fails. He buys a source for the craziest price iv ever seen of a game that is leaked, And claiming its the best game on Byond...but it wasn't even the best when it was hosted before he owned it. U add a couple new functions(All Narto content btw)and u think people will just ride with u.o and let me guess u gonna say it doesnt function like a naruto game and its not a rip but wth does it matter if its not a rip what u gonna do when someone host the same game. Sue him?
o wait u cant cause ur non Naruto game has all Naruto content! but good luck (Roderik)<lol
There are plenty of people that can continue NNG and make it better, I'm one of them. I controlled NNG for awhile, and Berlin was talking about coming back. Then out of no where, Rod sends me a messege on Skype saying he's buying Berlin's account. Berlin gave me his key until Rod payed him for it. I do hope paying $500 for a game that was already leaked for a player base of less than 10 was worth it. He essentially stole the game from someone who was actually taking it forward, not destroying it like he's doing now.
cool
(Yea to all those 8 tiled movement games out there, you pretty much ruined your pvp with that)

r.i.p.
k9k