Shinobi Online

by Kidpaddle45
Shinobi Online
The game you've been waiting for ...
ID:1881146

Some gifs and a short little video showing the current gameplay of Shinobi Online!

Fireballs

Fireballs

A big thank you to Ter13 for his help with the pixel projectiles and the movement! Everything is running so smooth! :D

Join the forum to have access to closed-testing and stay up to date with the latest news:
http://s15.zetaboards.com/Shinobi_Online/index/
Looks fantastic. Though, I'd really suggest when you put a mob in the knockback state, to set their icon_state to something that doesn't have a movement state, otherwise it looks like they are calmly walking away from a hit. Best to stun them for a second or so, set their icon_state to a hurt state, then return it to the old state once the knockback is done.

Also, I'm not sure if my knockback code maintains the direction currently being faced after the movement or not. If it doesn't, it's a bug.
Man that pixel projectile thats where my game fails at. Looks nice tho keep it up!
Looks great, and why did i have a feeling ter had a hand in it >.<.

How does this handle on a large server?
Looks great, and why did i have a feeling ter had a hand in it >.<.

I may or may not have sold him a projectile library that may or may not have a price tag affixed to it for public consumption at private request.

/blatant plug
If it's from Ter13, you know its good stuff. I've been testing it in closed testing with a few friends and so far so good. Very smooth, and no lag...and im not even hosting on a good shell server.
Ter is to op!!
I appologise for insulting you, ter.
Welp I know who to go to for help with optimizing my pixel projectiles XD *looks @ ter13 *
Love it. Looks great.
shinobi online is looking good
i cant access the game
Is this dead or not?