ID:1909829

Poll: Why do you keep logging into this site?

I play games 3% (1)
I make games 26% (7)
I teach others to make games. 7% (2)
I make games and teach others to make games 11% (3)
Forum drama / Shots fired 19% (5)
Forum drama/ Shots fired + I like to make games 7% (2)
Forum drama/ Shots fired + I teach others to make games. 0% (0)
Forum drama / shots fired + I make games and teach others to make games 11% (3)
Other (comment?) 11% (3)

Login to vote.

Just sorta curious.

This will obviously only reflect those that pay attention to the forums.
Tbh im just here for the horses at this point because even the drama is awful nowadays. Back in my day, we had quality shit posts, nowadays you no good, dirt munchin caribou aint producin good nuff argument threads like ya posed ta.
Why are there combinations of "making/teaching" but "playing" is on its own? If you make games or teach others to make games, you can't play games? :(

I log on every once in a while. I dabble on the side making things, I look at the forum drama every once in a while. I check out the Art & Sound forum regularly and the Classified Ads every blue moon. Design Philosophy and Tutorials & Snippets sometimes have some interesting things to read up on in them, too.

And sometimes I play games on here.

Its hard to really choose one of these, since I do so much.

This just seems a bit...loaded. Towards the Drama side of things.
In response to Albro1
I wish you could make a "select all that apply" poll, it probably would have been better.

In response to Albro1
This just seems a bit...loaded. Towards the Drama side of things.

I'm pretty much sold that alot of the forum goers like to look at the drama. So I just assumed that was one of the "Attractions".

No worries though.

This is just for fun and you did clear up where you stand via comment.
Missing a "To keep up-to-date with the software" option; voted for "Other."
In response to FKI
I realize I probably should have thought more about the choices.

But I think it might be a bit bad to remake the poll at this point.

Sorry about that.

Shots fired, I make games well game art and like helping people with art suggestions or c&c.

I try to stay active in the arts & sounds section but alot of people that don't know squat about art, have the skill or experience to help people or talk art ruin topics constantly... Also I like to sneak diss people I don't like no one usually catches it.
Generally I post to remind people of the lessons the industry is supposed to have learned, but refuses to.
Other: I like to make random things in DM :3