In response to Tevin64
Tevin64 wrote:
So this convo still going on.

more or less...

Yut Put wrote:
Southv2 wrote:
Yut Put wrote:
Southv2 wrote:
I'm 23 and i will still play yugioh as long as it's the old ones... After gx became about saving the world i lost interest.

you base the value of a game..... on the quality of the anime that is based on it?.... that's a new one
I thought we were talking about the actual Cards not a video game... Aren't we ?

Yugioh as a card game has arguably only grown better with time. some might say the golden age was before synchro monsters but honestly the game's just taken a turn towards being more competitive and deep. unfortunately it's plagued with intentionally OP cards designed to make tons of profit.

Yes, the yugioh anime is pretty bad, but you don't watch it because it's good, you watch it because it's dank

What the fuck is dank?
Who the fuck even says that except for swag fags and 12 year old wanksters?
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Damn those darn swag fags.

how am I a swag fag? you dont see me wearing skinny jeans or stupid ass hats. Im wearing a portland blazers jersey and a blazers hat with a hoodie.

so wearing the hat and jersey of the basketball team in the city I was born in makes me a swag fag? good to know you think im some teenage pissant
gogeta, its mandatory for all males in 2015 to look like this

how dare you use a masculine picture as your forum avatar. you should be publicly shamed.
In response to EmpirezTeam
EmpirezTeam wrote:
gogeta, its mandatory for all males in 2015 to look like this

how dare you use a masculine picture as your forum avatar. you should be publicly shamed.

Soy el Borracho
Alcoholic Beverage needs more cowbell.
In response to WeabooGamesInc
WeabooGamesInc wrote:
Alcoholic Beverage needs more cowbell.

drinkin earlier too
Page: 1 2 3 4