Final Resurrection: Redemption

by Toddab503
Final Resurrection: Redemption
Do you have what it takes to achieve the Final Resurrection?
ID:1926632

So uh. I'm a very old old old GM (mystic outcast). I was wondering if this game was still active? Hope to find out soon :)
It is. Up until recently it was still hosted, and I could host it right now. I just get tired of putting it back up for no players, lol. A new version, which is practically a remake in terms of scale, is also in development.
Sweet deal. If there is a version I can play with on my own or host let me know. Been watching all of DBZ all over again and im getting nostalgic of the game :p
I'll just host it in a bit. I have shell servers, just rarely have a use for hosting the current version given lack of players until new one hits
Alright. Not sure if I've got a publicly viewable email on my account here but if you host it please let me know. :) I will try to remember to keep looking at this thread.
I forgot there is two hubs, this one is for the former fully new version by me that is no longer a fan game as well as the one that is in development. I do not host this one anymore right now, but I do host the other, which I call FR:R classic. Here is the link. http://www.byond.com/games/Toddab503/ FinalResurrectionClassic

It's up right now.
Nice This might be the one I'm searching for actually. I've got a lot of paperwork to do tonight so I'll have it going in the background a bit:)
This as in you were hoping for something more like the classic? or as in you were hoping I'd be hosting the version on this hub with original content?

Either way, hope you enjoy it! I had to do all the programming and mapping from scratch on both, and the graphics from scratch on this one but not classic. Though the map is inspired by the old FR.