The Last Conflict

by Darker Emerald
The Last Conflict
Guns, explosives, classes and killing zombies! https://discordapp.com/invite/wsWfM9u
ID:1947552

Id like to thank everyone for being patient for the latest update as I know is overdue so let us look over some of the changes and new additions! =]

++ TLC Version 5 ++
- "Free Roam" mode has been updated with hunger/thirst meters as well new food items that players will now have to explore the open map more and gather food items from shops/mall to survive. In addition to this new system the zombies at night will be a lot tougher to kill as they will be able to run and will relentlessly chase you until you are either dead or they lose the trail, they already have a smell/hearing sytem and will be attracted to noise/smell of blood so if your bleeding patch it up!
- Weapon count has been doubled to 72 weapons and yes the majority of these weapons can be scoped/silenced and with some new specials added like the sparkshot and acidthrower.
- Some bosses got an overhaul edit and expanded icon size from 32x32 to 32x64 which makes them fit a bit more in the game.
- New additional enemys have been added but these I will leave as a surprise so be ready for them!
- Added a few particle effects like healing and flame effects for flare bombs.
- Added some new perks to the skill tree as well as a new class!

photo 1_zpsc00yyt6t.jpg photo 4_zps3gemknrs.jpg photo 5_zpspzd02e61.jpg photo 3_zpsocaqq20m.jpg photo 2_zpsd6v3p07m.jpg

* Big thanks to Gh0sTplayr(Enemy icons), Conjoined Saint Sugar(Enemy icons), Flick(PartIcons), FlippyOfTheDead(FR Mapping), Kubapajoncze(Character Icons) and everyone else if I missed you. *

Be sure to friend "The Last Conflict" on FB if you want to keep up with the latest updates!
Great update man! Was well worth the wait.
KEEP THE GOOD JOB
not bad
Time to run back to TLC~
Beautiful.
Cool<3
Awesomazing!
In response to GumisDT
GumisDT wrote:
Awesomazing!

^what he said.
when the realese ?
In response to Rin tadashi
I have no release date but aiming to release sometime next month, before halloween anyways.
Pretty soon :)
Had to get use to the changes after being gone for a while, but I'm enjoying the changes.

The hunger/thirst system in Free Roam is a great way to break the meta. Normally people could camp in the second floor hospital and wait for the days to pass for a free $500. The most commonly used locations also include the straight path to the power plant at the start, the gas station to spam the car, as well as just camping in the cars, and the police station and gun shops for those wanting to have a base instead of free money camp. I miss the waypoints that allowed warping to other areas once captured, it is still nice to have more reasons to explore the map, considering the neglect most areas receive.

I've mostly been keeping No Touchie to deal with Breakers in Free Roam and Toungers as a whole, but I can see how the new skills can come in handy. I like keeping a Melee weapon with me so if I decide i want a second gun, I don't have to sacrifice my melee for it, or if I find myself bleeding too quickly or need more running capability, I can set myself for that. I usually keep the knife passive at max to one-shot crows, so while toungers may be distracting, I can learn to better keep my distance in other situations.

I'm still used to the original guns but with the wide range, I imagine there's plenty of coverage for different situations. I may have to test them out to see if maybe I have a new favorite.
Glad you guys are enjoying the new things. The free roam map is also 100% complete with new floors and a few changes to already existing places. Btw there's also a new system implemented that lets you pick an extra orange perk in exchange for 3-skill(green) and 3 passive(blue) points.
Some bugs, when round is over, the daemon is crashing.
There is a crash. If with the latest 408 BYOND, try the latest version of 507.
Thanks for the latest update!