ID:194834

This one is old though, i've been pixeling this bardock. It's like 1 month old just didn't get the chance to post it. I'd like to know what you guys think of it though O_o

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
DarrylX wrote:
This one is old though, i've been pixeling this bardock. It's like 1 month old just didn't get the chance to post it. I'd like to know what you guys think of it though O_o

Did you use any kind of reference?

It could use some work in, honestly all areas. Try reshaping the hair, if the head is too big then either make a multitiled hairstyle, or make the head smaller. Give your colors, especially the green more contrast, so we can see it apart from the rest of the armor. Make the wrist bands a pixel shorter, dont use black for anything except for the hair, use a reference, dont make his shoulder pads from the armor come out so much, they should come up with his waist, try using a dark-midcolored grey instead of white to go around the green,(or dont use it at all, you dont really need that),etc. etc.
In response to Pmitch
Pmitch wrote:
DarrylX wrote:

Did you use any kind of reference?

It could use some work in, honestly all areas. Try reshaping the hair, if the head is too big then either make a multitiled hairstyle, or make the head smaller. Give your colors, especially the green more contrast, so we can see it apart from the rest of the armor. Make the wrist bands a pixel shorter, dont use black for anything except for the hair, use a reference, dont make his shoulder pads from the armor come out so much, they should come up with his waist, try using a dark-midcolored grey instead of white to go around the green,(or dont use it at all, you dont really need that),etc. etc.

Alright thanks for the help pmitch i'll re-pixel the icon.
In response to DarrylX
hmm well it doesn't exactly need that many changes if you were planing for it to be abstract >.<,but guess you weren't eh lol.