In response to Go-jin769
Go-jin769 wrote:
The base is his own, the feel is his own. He said he help not to be jeered. Every artist, if you call yourself one, gets inspired by other artest. In fact everyone on byond probley started from that mob. Shoot I started from that mob.
How about telling him what to change instead of calling it a rip. or How about having him do one in foreview for your little contest. He Passed

one second, did i say "DUDE YOUR A RIPPER OMG GET OUT"..... no!

this is what i said.

Evil-D123 wrote:
Jordan11 wrote:
Evil-D123 wrote:
Jordan11 wrote:
Heres my attempt on making the right side of the icon. I don't really like how it turned how, but, like I said, this is my first time on making a mob icon. But overall, I think I did a pretty good job.

Photobucket

Help is welcomed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

hmmmm i wonder....
I don't get whats that suppose to mean. It may look similar, but that is not my base. =|

it looks to similar id say... i could be wrong but still it does look alot like it.

this is my opinion, nothing more nothing less, which if you look at the pic i posted, it just resembles it if you look properly.
In response to Evil-D123
Yeah, no. Sure it looks similar, but not the same. Actually, if you want the God honest truth, his looks better. No surprise?

Just me.

-AJ
In response to Foster AJ
Heh, thanks. I'm still trying to make it better.
In response to Evil-D123
They don't look that much alike to asume he ripped it or copied it.
Page: 1 2