ID:194918

Heres a screenshot of the base icon I'm working for my game. This is my first attempt on making a mob icon, so please, any advice would be much appriciated. =]

Photobucket

These are just the front and back part of the icons. I am having trouble making the other sides, if anyone can help me make those, that'd be awesome. =3

I will keep updating the post once I have updated the icon.
First I love the Design. The only flaw I see is the shadeing. You shade Nicely, its just the direction of the light. And as for turning the mob just keed the top of the head the same and add a dip for the back of the head. The rest is your choice.
That looks very nice, I love your design of the mob, it's like no design I have seen.
In response to Go-jin769
Thanks. That looks much better, I'll try to make the other sides sometime when I'm not busy.
In response to Jordan11
Heres my attempt on making the right side of the icon. I don't really like how it turned how, but, like I said, this is my first time on making a mob icon. But overall, I think I did a pretty good job.

Photobucket

Help is welcomed.
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
Heres my attempt on making the right side of the icon. I don't really like how it turned how, but, like I said, this is my first time on making a mob icon. But overall, I think I did a pretty good job.

Photobucket

Help is welcomed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

hmmmm i wonder....
In response to Evil-D123
Evil-D123 wrote:
Jordan11 wrote:

Photobucket

Help is welcomed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

hmmmm i wonder....
I don't get whats that suppose to mean. It may look similar, but that is not my base. =|
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
Evil-D123 wrote:
Jordan11 wrote:

Photobucket

Help is welcomed.

Photobucket

Photobucket

hmmmm i wonder....
I don't get whats that suppose to mean. It may look similar, but that is not my base. =|

it looks to similar id say... i could be wrong but still it does look alot like it.
In response to Evil-D123
It does looks similar. But like I said, this is my first attempt on making a mob icon. But I'll see what i can do to change it's appearance, even though I'm not very good at making the right and left sides.
In response to Jordan11
Jordan11 wrote:
It does looks similar. But like I said, this is my first attempt on making a mob icon. But I'll see what i can do to change it's appearance, even though I'm not very good at making the right and left sides.

so your going to edit the edited base even more? its still ripping isnt it, this is why people dont like showing there art(even tho that base has been on byond for a while)
In response to Evil-D123
Ok, first of all, I didn't looked at that other base while making this base. All I used was one of the head that Go-jin made (Which I am very thankfull for) and went on from there. This base is not a rip.
In response to Evil-D123
Well, the foot is the same shape...

:P

It's a 32x32 sprite. There are only a few ways you can cram a humanoid body into a 32x32 box. And these pics aren't even that similar. The head is approximately the same shape, though not pixel identical. The overall shading is entirely different, the arm, leg, and eye positions are different. Pretty much a vague similarity in head shape and the same size feet is what your going on?

Tell you what, here's a challenge for you. You create a legitimate 32x32 base, from this perspective, and if I can't find another base somewhere out there on the internet that has the same level of 'sameness' to your base that these two have, I'll buy you a membership.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

It's a 32x32 sprite. There are only a few ways you can cram a humanoid body into a 32x32 box. And these pics aren't even that similar. The head is approximately the same shape, though not pixel identical. The overall shading is entirely different, the arm, leg, and eye positions are different. Pretty much a vague similarity in head shape and the same size feet is what your going on?

Tell you what, here's a challenge for you. You create a legitimate 32x32 base, from this perspective, and if I can't find another base somewhere out there on the internet that has the same level of 'sameness' to your base that these two have, I'll buy you a membership.

_>...can i try too ^.^
In response to Legendary Goku 10
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
_>...can i try too ^.^

No... :P
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
_>...can i try too ^.^

How about me?
In response to Phlegmie
Phlegmie wrote:
Flick wrote:
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
_>...can i try too ^.^

How about me?

or me?
In response to Evil-D123
The base is his own, the feel is his own. He said he help not to be jeered. Every artist, if you call yourself one, gets inspired by other artest. In fact everyone on byond probley started from that mob. Shoot I started from that mob.
How about telling him what to change instead of calling it a rip. or How about having him do one in foreview for your little contest. He Passed didn't he!
In response to Javster
Javster wrote:
Phlegmie wrote:
Flick wrote:
Legendary Goku 10 wrote:
_>...can i try too ^.^

How about me?

No...

or me?

No...

And you. Yes, you about to post a 'me too!' message... No!

In response to Jordan11

gave it a thumb and lower the back of pants other wise good.
In response to Flick
Flick wrote:

i might aswell try lol
Photobucket

side state for my games base.

Photobucket

side state i made for BSM
Page: 1 2