Stray Games

by Falacy
because BYOND.
ID:1958139

Poll: You still here?

Love BYOND 63% (29)
Hate BYOND 36% (17)

Login to vote.

"Welcome BYOND". Does it still say that when you create a new "key"? I don't even know. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjzgbZL12VI

The newest super original hit on BYOND. http://www.byond.com/games/FatAlbert/Rampage#tab=pics Not sure if better or worse than the 5 DBZeta rips that currently populate the most played games on the front page, at least this one looks decent and not like a rip. Maybe we'll even get lucky, and its blatant copyright/DMCA infringement will finally get BYOND completely shut down for good =D
Go away.
Love <3
In response to Kumorii
Kumorii wrote:
Go away.

Fund me $100k or so to start a real dev team in unity =D
Tiz the plan once this game is finished and on Steam either way, might even port it there to be rid of BYOND entirely.
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Go away.

Tiz the plan once this game is finished and on Steam either way, might even port it there to be rid of BYOND entirely.

I'll find you $250k to shut the fuck up!
In response to Sasuk8
Sasuk8 wrote:

deal
some people voted they hate byond? why are they are then?
In response to Sasuk8
Sasuk8 wrote:
Falacy wrote:
Kumorii wrote:
Go away.

Saving this until they deliver.
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
some people voted they hate byond? why are they are then?

Twas the question of the poll indeed "You still here?"
In response to Falacy
oh i see. And the dragonball z heroes united server that says falacy is that yours?
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
oh i see. And the dragonball z heroes united server that says falacy is that yours?

Falacy released the source to that ages ago. That's not really theirs as much as it is someone else's who keeps the game alive.
In response to Lugia319
yeah i know but theres a server that says falacy so im wondering if that really is his server
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:

If they're going to allow Rampage on the main page, they might as well allow HU back on it. At least some of the rips have poorly attempted to hide the fact that they're blatantly infringing on the DMCA that BYOND received from FUNimation, shutting down for years, though some of them don't even bother with that, and rips shouldn't be allowed listing in the first place. Rampage is not only blatantly a DBZ game, but majority of its graphical content seems to be directly taken from FUNimation owned games, like HU's were.
In response to Falacy
you didnt answer me and yes i seen rampage on there
I'm hate BYOND's. I "know" only DM language, but this engine are old. And this lagssss
In response to Marekssj3
first of all you cant even speak right as i could tell by how your wrote and second of all you only think the engines old and it lags because you dont know dm language and is causing so much errors
In response to Marekssj3
Marekssj3 wrote:
I'm hate BYOND's. I "know" only DM language, but this engine are old. And this lagssss

You need to learn how to program :)
In response to Kozuma3
thanks i agree also but i shouldn speak cause im not so good at it
In response to Alienx26
Alienx26 wrote:
first of all you cant even speak right as i could tell by how your wrote and second of all you only think the engines old and it lags because you dont know dm language and is causing so much errors

Yea, no, this engine is like 2decades old, and is terrible, it was barely on par 2decades ago, and has made barely any progress since, it basically guarantees lag in a multiplayer game, which is why vast majority of the popular games are ones where u just sit around afk-training and chatting - actual gameplay isn't feasible on this engine.

Use Unity
In response to Falacy
Falacy wrote:
Yea, no, this engine is over 2 decades old, and is terrible, it basically guarantees lag in a multiplayer game

Lol, seems you need to work on your programming skills.

which is why vast majority of the popular ones are ones where u just sit around afk-training and chatting.

Heros United was taken down I thought?

Page: 1 2