Yeah it says I have unread messages when I don't.
Mine's been stuck as saying I have new notifications for a few days now. Even if I hit "Mark all as read" it remains red.
Same for me i have no idea why, but sometime the notification tells me that i have a new pager, when i send the pager...
Must've been a recent site update that screwed it up for everyone.
Huh, my atom just went back to being blue. Neat.
In response to LordAndrew
Not mine
Mine's fixed as well, as of today.
It just started doing it to me a few hours ago. I think what happened in my case is I replied to a library's forum post, someone else replied (triggering the red atom), and then the library was deleted. I think it was this one.

I don't have a "Mark all as read" button at the moment, but I assume it'll appear when I get another alert, and then I'll see if it clears the red atom or not.
In response to DarkCampainger
Here, have an alert!
In response to Kaiochao
Haha, thanks!

So, I pressed "Mark all as read", and the AJAX changed the more recent alert to blue and changed the atom to blue. However, as soon as I navigated to a new page the atom was back in red, again with no unread alerts.
My atom is still stuck on red. How can i fix it?
K dont know why but my atom turned blue once more
Just dropping in to say that it's happened to me once again.
I'd appreciate another quick-fix, please.
I've noticed that pages that go un-replied to but read can revert back into a 'unread' status. This has occured twice within the last two weeks to myself.
I just got this problem. I can't find any solution to it. It's been stuck red for a few days now.
I've discovered this has something to do with sending mass pages. I can work out a fix for that at some point, but the easy way to prevent this for the interim is not to send mass pages.
In response to Lummox JR
Lummox JR wrote:
I've discovered this has something to do with sending mass pages. I can work out a fix for that at some point, but the easy way to prevent this for the interim is not to send mass pages.

Try telling that to everyone hosting a Naruto game, ie: id:1013754
In response to Super Saiyan X
Not just Naruto :P
Mine has also become stuck yet I never use the BYOND pager, only the web version.
Any news on a fix? it's driving me insane!
Page: 1 2 3