Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
ID:2043166

Poll: Should I put any of the Summons in as Hostile Mobs?

Some of the Summons 65% (27)
All of the Summons 29% (12)
None of the Summons 4% (2)

Login to vote.

So, Ive been thinking a lot lately, and been iconning the holy hell out of y eyeballs.

Spells have been basically flying out of all sorts of places, and not just one kind of spell, all kinds really. I haven't even finished the seven magics I want in the initial load up, and yet ive iconned and coded so many spells its already starting to be ridiculous....

anyway, brings me to my poll. See, Ive made some new Mobs for some of the magics to summon, now I don't have 'great' ideas for every magic(for example, hair magic). but, I have enough ideas and general thought process that ive kept myself busy, and ive made some new mobs....

this so far includes:
Sutookaa(The Invisible 'Stalker' Summon for Airspace)
'Fire Golem'(Name not final, Fire Magic)
Shade(Darkness Magic)
Dryad(Great Tree Arc)

Now, Ive yet to make summons like the ones above for Hair, Human Possession, and even Card(even though I already had the spell for card on my todo list since the beginning.)...

But, that leaves me with the pondering thought, should I make thse more than just summons?

now, some of these are, like the Sexy Lady Card, or whatever I do with hair magic, probably going to be magic specific, but....The Dryad, Stalker, Shade, and Fire Golem could all make a somewhat reluctant appearance as possible hostile mobs.

of course, that is where I leave the thought too you guys, as I tire of making EVERY decision...Should Some of the Mobs be in the game as Hostile NPCs? Maybe All of Them? or should I stick with the NPCs im already planning(like Bandits, Weretigers, Lizardpeople, Dragons, Devils, Gods, Animals...ect...)
I think making some of the mobs as hostile mobs would be good, there would be more to do in the game than just going after the usual...but im curious about that god's part though.
well, the 'gods' would be much like the Dragons were in Ryans Version, except there probably will b a 'normal' 'elementless' version and a legendary version for good measure.

Basically adding more mobs to fit the game, there are dragon slayers, god slayers, and devil slayers. So realistically, thered have to be Dragons, Gods and Devils.

And, since all slayers are going to have the 3 generation system, the Elemental Gods, Devils, and Dragons will be able to drop lacrimas to turn a 1st gen into a 3rd, or grant anyone else a 2nd gen version.
In response to Bloody m
Ok that sounds good but the "dropping a 2nd gen lacrima to anyone else" will that go for all types of wizard slayer or not?And will all Magic types have a fair starting and be completely stat based and player's training or will some Magic have and edge over the other like it was in Ryan's version where Gslayers hadi think a 1.5 edge over others
well, in relative perspective, God Slayers are slightly better then their dragon, devil, or normal counterparts, but only in the sense that god slayers cant be hurt by many of the lower 'ranking' spells.

Yes, your going to be able to gain any 2nd Generation Dragon Slayer, Devil Slayer, or God Slayer Magic. There will be some more counter balance, but it probably will com later as I haven't gotten those mobs iconned/coded in, or their drops, which the Lacrima is probably the rarest of.

Hopefully though, most magics will be 'equal' comparison to each other, and th game should be ore dependent on stats ad personal level, as well as buffs/debuffs and various other skills and abilities