ID:2046738

Resolved
If no text is selected, using Find or Find & Replace will not fill in a word for you, except the first time you use it.
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
I don't Know if this is a bug or what meant this way >:3 but yeah.

I would like it when you hit Ctrl+F/Find search something then click something else and go back to Ctrl+F/Find the box isn't already changed to what you clicked just in-case you missed spelled a word or it's the same word but with a number added for the next thing your looking for or it's the same thing but with something else added, Because i have accidentally clicked so many things and went back to Ctrl+F and it be changed and it gets pretty annoying having to retype everything just to add a number/line or another little word.
Translation:

The control+f box shouldn't clear the contents when you don't have something selected, so you don't have to re-type after a failed search because of a typo.

On that note, could you make it keep the box open (or re-open it) if no matches were found.
Dude, Distant always sucks at typing coherent sentences. But in regards to this post, I certainly support the idea. This is actually "one" reason I don't use the newest byond client to do my coding.
++
I agree on this as well. Was this recently added? I don't remember it working this way before. I noticed it 2 nights ago and since then it's only bothered me more and more.
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
If no text is selected, using Find or Find & Replace will not fill in a word for you, except the first time you use it.