Dragon-Ki Online

by S10Games
Dragon-Ki Online
Join our wonderful community! https://discord.gg/xnRXs3j
ID:2051077

Hello everyone,

S10Games are sorry to inform the fans of Dragon-Ki that the game will come to a close at the end of March(April-Wrong Date). We'd like to thank everyone who played the game for so long and supported the game development up until this point. We hope you find new games to play and enjoy them for what they are.

There's still time to check and experience everything the game has to offer until its closer, will be also hosting some events with good rewards to make the progress faster in the upcoming weeks.

Have a nice day everyone and make sure to enjoy life!

-The game may or may not make a return in the future.

[EDIT]: Game has been officially shut down, thanks everyone.
Sad to see a spectacular game coming to an end. It had a great run. This game made a huge impact in byond.
Should sell or open source that shit m8 either way, sad to see ya go Zas.
Fuck me in the ass. I know I'm super gay and say gay stuff all the time. But idgaf, I love huge dicks in my asscrack.

Byond`s Super Gay Gangsta
So, Rod's post was edited by a mod, and that's what is left? How bad was it before the edit?...
He just insulted the game and the creator a bunch for no reason. He's clearly just upset and edgy. He also pretty much asked for a Mod to change his post and has been banned from the game for awhile.
Ah, I forgot this is a game forum, not an actual Byond forum. My mistake.
y is the game closing
In response to Protoend
Protoend wrote:
Sad to see a spectacular game coming to an end. It had a great run. This game made a huge impact in byond.

It wasn't around long enough to have a 'huge impact on BYOND.' Stop treating the death of games like celebrity deaths.
why
you couldeve just gave it to someone else to host like a good friend of even opensource it its sad to see another game leave off of the hub then decaying into nothing long and forgotten
fuck this game it was lame sense day one so its not sad to see it gone its a blessing in disguise well have a nice day who ever is reading </3
the owner aint shit and he can suck my dick he hates my kind but he know he can always suck this ding a ling anyday also if you wanna sell this game I got a nice 1$ bill in my paypal for you bitch ass nigga!!!!!!!!
RIP! Blue Beet will live on as a Blue Beet!
R.I.P. another self trainer game because there arnt 500 of those on byond
this is really sad to see the game go it was one of byonds best DBZ games alot of new stuff and good things came what is wrong with u people

cuhh you sleep the best byond game was DRGAON BALL Z BURNING PRIDE AND DRAGONBALL Z UNVIRSAL REBIRTH
Lies

In response to Leaf power
nigga stfu im telling you this shitty booty ass game is wack it aint even near dark apocalypse that's how bad it is and don't let me get started with the training system .
relax yourself no need to argue
In response to Leaf power
_> trust trust Im calm
Page: 1 2 3