Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
ID:2054313

I would prefer if you guys put any bugs you find in the initial demo version in one place so I can find them.

so, put them here, please.
things like dryad and skin that should stuck to your character fall off
if u relog u stay the same charcter but get the creation options again which allow more magic selection
tome man war dance bug base icon
dryad is a summon, not a buff. Treeskin is a temp buff, the image will disappear.

Yes, Im working on saving system today, that should fix any bugs like that.

Does the icon stay over the character? does the character stay in battlestance? I need to know how it 'bugs' the base icon.
stays in battle stance
ok, there'll be a fix on that and other bugged spells as such in the next update.

EDIT: It may just be this spell, but if anyone reports spells that stick your icon in a Punch, Kick, rotatekick, battlestance, launch or slash state, please do not notify me, as that should be fixed now with an added line to Melee proc.

fixed: Demo v2.
Ok, so, it has come to my attention that you guys haven't posted some BIG bugs in the newer Patch which leads me to believe that either A. the patch has not been properly updated or B. You guys don't care about these bugs.

I say this because I spotted a Bug today, a big one. I forgot to code Spell Retention(that thing that lets you keep your spells) into the loading of a file.

So, for those of you actually keeping a watch on the discussion/demo bugs, Id like any of you to report if when you start up the game it comes up with a window that says 'Character' with the Options New, Load and Delete. If it does not, then the patch update did not load up correctly, and you all are a bunch of assholes for not notifying me sooner. If it does, then the Spell Retention should of been obvious, and your all assholes for not notifying me of one of the BIGGEST bugs of the last time I loaded up the game.

either way your all assholes for not saying anything.

anyway, patch v3 thatll be fixed.
i just didnt play it yet i cant download it
I can't download it D:
anyone else experiencing any trouble with downloading? it may be the pager itself, im going to check the direct link
Can't download it too.
And to install, I click in the byond and it says "failed to install the fairy tail"
yep cant download it
Well, this may or may not of fixed it, if your still having trouble downloading it, try the direct link now supplied in the HUB description
runtime error: Cannot read 0.icon_state
proc name: Enter (/turf/Sand/Enter)
source file: Scenery.dm,517
usr: 0
src: Sand (12,5,1) (/turf/Sand)
call stack:
Sand (12,5,1) (/turf/Sand): Enter(Baryon Formation (/obj/Projectile), Grass (11,5,1) (/turf/Grass))
Baryon Formation (/obj/Projectile): WAKA()
the ik (/mob): Multi Beam()
runtime error: Cannot read 0.icon_state
proc name: Enter (/turf/Sand/Enter)
source file: Scenery.dm,517
usr: 0
src: Sand (13,4,1) (/turf/Sand)
call stack:

Baryon formation fucks up while fired against sand
sand and water seem to be unhable to let any type of magic pass them
blast formation after fired leaves a green overlay around the players location when he used it
love how i can equip fish
if you walk against a object it drains your stamina like a deranged motherfucker
Page: 1 2