Fairy Tail

by Ryan-hemsley
Fairy Tail
A game in develepment based on the anime Fairy Tail by Hiro Mashima.
ID:2067841

Poll: Should I allow for crafting pretty much anything into weapons?

LET US CRAFT ALL THE THINGS 23% (10)
Maye just the things that make some sense 16% (7)
Bring back Dragonslayer magic first instead D: 60% (26)

Login to vote.

So. Another poll, and just fyi, 'LTAV' stands for Lets Take a Vote

So, as you know, ive been talking about a Crafting system ive been thinking about for a while, and its about time I nut up or shut up.

Problem is, as im coding the framework for it, I cant help but think to myself: 'Should I just go ahead and code in pretty much all of this crap to be craftable into weapons and armor?'

And, then I decide that, perhaps I just shouldn't decide about this.

so, that brings me to you guys. again.

So, here are the general laydown of what im going to be doing.

Option 1: All things will be useable for crafting weapons and armor, this includes: Bone, Wood(Logs/Sticks), 'Leather'(Fur, Skin, ect.), Ingots(Iron, Gold, Silver, ect.), Ores(Iron, Gold, Silver, ect.), Gems(Emerald, Sapphire, Ruby, ect.), Lacrimas(ya...), Food(that's right, I said food), Flowers(I Hit you with my two handed Ginger BUSH OF DEATH'), and Potions(I don't even want to think about this...).

Options 2: Only the practical things would be used, for example, perhaps food, flowers, and potions would not be allowed.

Option 3: Or, I could drop the crafting system for right now, and just pound out some of the Dragon Slayer Magics instead(this may also involve the addition of a lot spells for other magics in the meantime).

I have a feeling the result is going to end up being 1 or 3....
Option 3 got my vote.
No like dont do crafting i dont think crafting is a very good idea especially since this is fairytail
whether or not this is fairy tail is regardless of the point, besides, someone has to make all the weapons and armor for Requip Magic. ;)
I got tempted by the 3 choice. :P
I think the cafting thing would be best offers more uniqueness and Dragon Slayer Magic was removed?
well, since I lost pretty much all the files, 'removed' and 'not back yet' are two different beasts
Lol dragon slayer I see