ID:2073550

(See the best response by Lummox JR.)
I am not able to open Byond at all, whenever I attempt to it gives me the usual small loading screen then it disappears. I think click on the icon again only to it to not show up on my screen. When I however over the icon on my taskbar it shows the window perfectly at the Login section, but when I click on it the window does not appear on my screen. It showed a quick flash to the upper left corner and whenever I click the upper left coner of my screen the icon get's highlighted as if I am active on the Byond Pager. Please help, I still have Byond Membership and I do not want to waste my Membership Bonus trying to get onto this.
Best response
First close your pager; do it in Task Manager if need be, by shutting down byond.exe. Go to your BYOND user data directory, which is probably My Documents\BYOND. Look for the cfg folder, and then open pager.txt. Delete the line that says window-pos.

Let me know how that turns out.
Yes it worked perfectly, do you know why it happened?
No, it's not clear why this happens. I believe it may be more common in dual-monitor setups, or if you change resolution a lot, but basically the program got pulled off-screen.
Well thank you anyway!