ID:2078534

Upload it to youtube so i can watch it pls :3?
There are many things I would rather do less than that, but all things considered it's not that many.
Enjoy your 4 hour long loading times, 30GB save files that take a decade to save or load and those crashes every 2 minutes.

Modding Elder Scrolls games is one of those things that is only good on paper. Then when you actually do it, you get nothing but suffering.
In response to The Magic Man
The Magic Man wrote:
Enjoy your 4 hour long loading times, 30GB save files that take a decade to save or load and those crashes every 2 minutes.

Modding Elder Scrolls games is one of those things that is only good on paper. Then when you actually do it, you get nothing but suffering.

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/09/ light-based-memory-chip-first-permanently-store-data

:D!
This is utterly incorrect, as I've played an extensively-modded Morrowind before. It did introduce some instabilities, but it would crash on the order of hours and not the order of minutes, and load times were very reasonable. Certainly, they were much faster than when I originally played Morrowind on my XBOX about ten or fifteen years ago.
The Magic Man wrote:
Playing Elder Scrolls games is one of those things that is only good on paper. Then when you actually do it, you get nothing but suffering.

Fixed
In response to EmpirezTeam
In response to EmpirezTeam
The Magic Man wrote:
Playing Elder Scrolls games is one of those things that is only good on paper. Then when you actually do it, you get nothing but suffering.

With the exception of Morrowind, this is entirely correct.